Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krec9

Super Freak
Reaction score
As most of the Resident Evil Fans visit the RE customs, I thought this would be a good idea. In this thread we can talk about anything Resident evil. Post videos, pics, figures, talk about the past, comic books, the actual games and anything else.

I honestly was thinking about making this thread for a few days now :lol

According to Capcom, were all rotting dinosaurs of the 90s era.

Don't know if you're aware but I think in the UK people were able to create servers for the Outbreak games and there might be a chance it will hit state side too. If that happens, I'm getting my fat PS3 fixed just to play that :lol

So goddamn stupid that it was never put on PSN.

I honestly was thinking about making this thread for a few days now :lol

According to Capcom, were all rotting dinosaurs of the 90s era.

Don't know if you're aware but I think in the UK people were able to create servers for the Outbreak games and there might be a chance it will hit state side too. If that happens, I'm getting my fat PS3 fixed just to play that :lol

So goddamn stupid that it was never put on PSN.

Im ashamed to admit never played outbreak.

Im ashamed to admit never played outbreak.

I got so depressed after they took it down. The only misstep was that it had no mic compatibility. It's the most fun I've had with an online game period.

I remember I was playing one of the stages in Outbreak 2 and I got separated from my team and I wandered aimessly for a couple hours trying to find them and I did, but they were on another level of a room then me and they left me :lol they ended up finishing it without me.

I got so depressed after they took it down. The only misstep was that it had no mic compatibility. It's the most fun I've had with an online game period.

I remember I was playing one of the stages in Outbreak 2 and I got separated from my team and I wandered aimessly for a couple hours trying to find them and I did, but they were on another level of a room then me and they left me :lol they ended up finishing it without me.

Sounds fun i don't see why they couldn't do it now add mic support make it available.

What do you guys think is next for the series? Do you think they will heavily revamp the story and gameplay kinda like MGSV? Or will they finally take it back to its roots like we all have been asking?

Personally I would like to see them get rid of a few characters and try and condense the series into something less... global I guess is the word for it.

I think they're going to keep driving this truck through 10 feet of moose **** like they've been doing. They don't give a **** about what fans want.

I think they will move forward in terms of story they got a ton of backlash about Re6 .I personality want a single player experience the coop has to go.

You don't even have to have a strong story with RE just make the game fun and stop with the over the top ****.

IF they dont get the hint after RE6 then abandon all hope this ship has sank.
I don't think they got the hint, what with re-releasing Revelations on consoles...for no real reason, and making some manageable problems even worse. It's safe to say they want money bad. Next thing you know, they're going to try and cash in pretty heavily on Street Fighter and Marvel vs Capcom tournaments.

Honestly God knows with this series. We need less over the top **** in general, indeed. The old stories were simple and worked, while generally being intriguing. And the death of Wesker is probably where the series itself died honestly, almost like when Sonic died in Sonic 06, that marked how bad the series was at the time. I think really Re6 was far too ambitious for its own good. Four campaigns? With different game play styles and scenarios? A huge story? That's a lot isn't it?

Well the game's taglines were correct, no hope left. Also people who defend RE6 are horribly misguided, I swear, and are pretty awful >_>

Sonic didn't die after 06. Unlike re sonic has tons of merch, a huge fanbase , tv shows and games that make up for 06 like generation.

Resident evil has a movie franchise that has the fanbase divided and recent games that are sinking it's popularity. It's all because capcom won't listen to fan demand and rather cater to 12 yr old cod kids. I don't know what they can't get through there thick head that what made re4 so great was it's creepy atmosphere and sense of hopeless scenarios like the cabin scene. No, we rather put in a corny kung fu shaved head wannabe badass to grab the fans again.

I think this is more of a "Capcom needs to get their **** together" kinda thing than a "Resident Evil's glory days are over" kinda thing.

Back