My Very First Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpha Scale

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got him today!!!

u8a5anyv.jpg

nu8a2yqe.jpg

y8ytytu8.jpg

y5u8avaj.jpg

a3ytegem.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello and welcome Starvus that's an impressive start.

Thanks mate... I think I'll lie dormant next month... Pick back up late March. Don't want to get out of hand. Lol. I've got the DX 11 & 12, SSC Cobra Commander & HT IM Mark VLII coming in.. 😕😕 FML

Thanks mate... I think I'll lie dormant next month... Pick back up late March. Don't want to get out of hand. Lol. I've got the DX 11 & 12, SSC Cobra Commander & HT IM Mark VLII coming in.. ���� FML

I feel what your saying It can get out of hand quick.

Welcome starves and NICE collection!

I know how you feel my friend...I got my first collectible not even 2 weeks ago and now I've ordered all clone commanders, all the predators, and a few others. A few of my credit cards are maxed out now!!! :slap

But you know what? I LOVE these figures. I haven't been so excited about getting packages in the mail in a very long time. So I think it's worth it :D

Have fun!!

Great figures to kick start your collection. This hobby is definitely addictive. Plus, when I started getting a decent sized collection I decided I needed new display shelves because the figures looked too good to be on crappy shelves. 6 detolfs later I'm now adding 4 bestas to my room. I'm almost afraid to think about how large my collection will be in another year if I keep going at this rate--but when I see it all set up it makes me happy and that's why I collect them. If I ever stop being excited about the figures that's when I'll know I need to stop. Well, that and if the balance in my bank account gets depressing.

Welcome starves and NICE collection!

I know how you feel my friend...I got my first collectible not even 2 weeks ago and now I've ordered all clone commanders, all the predators, and a few others. A few of my credit cards are maxed out now!!! :slap

But you know what? I LOVE these figures. I haven't been so excited about getting packages in the mail in a very long time. So I think it's worth it :D

Have fun!!

WOWZERS

Time to slow down now dude. I tell myself that everyday.. The figures are amazing though.

Great figures to kick start your collection. This hobby is definitely addictive. Plus, when I started getting a decent sized collection I decided I needed new display shelves because the figures looked too good to be on crappy shelves. 6 detolfs later I'm now adding 4 bestas to my room. I'm almost afraid to think about how large my collection will be in another year if I keep going at this rate--but when I see it all set up it makes me happy and that's why I collect them. If I ever stop being excited about the figures that's when I'll know I need to stop. Well, that and if the balance in my bank account gets depressing.

I feel you bro.. Lol.. I actually added a new shelf for these bad boys.

re9yjyvy.jpg

a3upusah.jpg

I wanna put a detolf on the left side of the TV against that empty wall

Back