Custom TOD Club Obi Wan tuxedo jacket?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

Since we're all indy fans here. Does anyone have a white tuxedo jacket for a 1/6 TOD custom? Been wanting do it for a while now, but I can't find the right jacket. Thought about the toy city one, but I don't like the shiney lines.

Anyone?

Best,

Robert

ps. Anyone has an affordable extra hot toys sculpt?

I had considered the Toys City one myself... was wondering what a light spray of dullcoat on that would do....

I know what you mean. But at that price i'm not going to risk it. I guess scaramanga's jacket works the best?

I had considered the Toys City one myself... was wondering what a light spray of dullcoat on that would do....

Best,

Robert

The ToysCity one would work if you painted the satin "collar". Although, the pattern in not correct. Apparently, the Roger Moore Legacy 007 figure from Sideshow has the best look (though it is not exactly up to today's standards).

Ok then the quest for roger moore begins. Hope i can find his jacket somewhere.

The ToysCity one would work if you painted the satin "collar". Although, the pattern in not correct. Apparently, the Roger Moore Legacy 007 figure from Sideshow has the best look (though it is not exactly up to today's standards).

Best,

Robert

Also does anyone have a hot toys indy sculpt?

Best,

Robert

I went with a ZY Toys Scarface suit set from ebay. Has the right peak lapels, pockets, number of sleeve buttons. It is double breasted however, so it will be slightly big once I remove the extra buttons.

Cool, can you show some pictures of WIP?

I went with a ZY Toys Scarface suit set from ebay. Has the right peak lapels, pockets, number of sleeve buttons. It is double breasted however, so it will be slightly big once I remove the extra buttons.

Thanks Mike, but I was talking about the mod.

best,

Robert

I know about kato, but that one is even harder to find than connery. Also the black vest is not easily to find.

Best,

Robert

Back