1000toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lawrence

Super Freak
Reaction score
Synthetic Human

1139362.jpg

Test Body

sj4JZvl.jpg

CaRB (Collared & Reprogrammed Body)

Nioxc9t.jpg

Click here for more pics of CaRB.

Anti CaRB Squad

CiFKz26.jpg

Click here for more pics of the Anti CaRB Squad.

CRC (Close Range Combat NYCC Version)

d8TZ1FA.jpg

CRC (Close Range Combat TTF Version)

KhTEvAw.jpg

UNIT KOKTO (Genetic Camo Activity GCA)

qTuw6Nv.jpg

Click here for more pics of Unit Kokto.

UNIT KOKTO (Battle Damaged Version)

d8NCBvp.jpg

Synthetic Human Clear

ID57w7c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 1000toys - Toa Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

as a long time fan of the art and manga by Tsutomu Nihei these figures are like a dream come true.

also comin, was shown at a recent 1/6 show. "Indra"

The synthetic human & Indra are from a manga? The same one? What's it called? I started this thread because I was interested in the synthetic human, & it looked to be within a doable price range, if the $120US pricing is correct.

there are synthetic humans in various forms in "biomega", have read most of those, incredible stuff really is. could be mistaken but dont think indra is in the comics, but there alot of characters like him, especially Zoichi Kanoe in biomega. also check out "Blame!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomega_(manga)
TOA Heavy Industries (東亜重工 Toua Jūkou?) is the main rival to the DRF. They are the creators of synthetic humans and have made it their priority to collect those who have adapted to the N5S virus before the DRF does. On February 26, 3000 A.D. TOA Heavy Industries' headquarters self-destructs, leaving the synthetic humans on their own.

Zoichi Kanoe (かのえ ぞういち Kanoe Zouichi?) is the main character of the manga. He is a synthetic human created by TOA Heavy Industries, and is on a mission to find humans that have adapted to the N5S virus. He meets Eon Green in a Maximum Security Containment Facility, in south district 17 of 9JO, where he had been dispatched. He fails to rescue Eon when she is taken by the Public Health Department. He then starts to track her down. His weapon is a rapid-fire pistol and he rides a HDC-08B-3 TOA Industries Motorcycle. He is also equipped with a linear accelerator rifle type 4000-XL, and an axe for close combat.

Informative. Cheers IllProxy. Sounds interesting. If it gets made into an anime, I might give it a go.

Re: 1000toys - TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human

I wonder if Indra uses the same type of body?

First, I'm scared. Second, that is so cool. That's right out of a movie.

A few peeps are asking on Facebook when & where to order. But I think they are only in the stages of prepping their website for pre order.

https://shop.toa-1000toys.com/?mode=srh

I'm not sure how to even register at their website in the 1st place, to even place a pre order when/if it goes up. I kinda want to order from BBTS or another eTailer I'm more familiar with, but I'm unsure where this item will even be stocked.

yeah the site is till a WiP

i dont think any retailer will get it? tho if so then fallenregime.com will for sure, the owner is now friends with them, got them into that clash of the titans show.

that figure looks pretty awesome

If they make them relatively easy to obtain from major e-tailers (read: not some exclusive website with foreign only characters), and they are somewhat decent price range (less than $200 for a full figure), then I would definitely get them.

site sez out of stock. site is bare bones as it its.

Pretty cool hope its available soon and as cool as the proto

Anybody else confirming to get this?
Also, not that it matters, but where is the people selling this from? Their English is kinda poor.

Aweome can't wait to get ahold of these, pretty unique and tagged for updates for release

Synthetic Leather gives me goose bumps.

But it's Ghost In The Shell, Snatcher cool, but i'm guessing it's a small company so availability will be ultra limited, price would probably cost $300 for those barebones.

Back