Catwoman 1:6 Scale - DC DIRECT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookilar8

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, ask and ye shall receive......DC females!!! I wonder if we won't see Wonder Woman until an actress is officially attached to the movie?
catwoman2.jpg

catwoman4.jpg

Oh, my! Her head looks small compared to some of her other attributes. I'm sure I'll be getting her.

Last edited:
That's right, I also got Takara's CW for $90 and DC's CW is going for $56 at AE.

Oh and don't forget to mail-away for my code breaker for all these initials. :D

Okay! Okay! So, the Tak CW wasn't that expensive. Give a guy a break. :lol

(Wook - I think we all talk in code now!)

Here's a couple of AH CW pics.

wookilar8 said:
Well if she's based on AH CW then she's anatomically correct!
I'm happy SS has AH doing the Marvel women, but I would kill for them to do his Catwoman or Wonder Woman. Too bad it'll never happen.

I think I prefer the DCD over Takara's. The shinier costume looks better and she doesn't have that comically large cowl. Overall headsculpt needs to be a bit bigger though.

I think it looks pretty good. I'd buy one to go with my Takara Catwoman.
The DCD head sculpt in mask looks better then the Takara version, and since the head appears to be on the small side, I think transplanting the DCD head on to the Takara version would work quite well, hmm...?

I would have to go with the DC Direct version with this figure. The Takara version has that god-awful cowl and I just can't get around that. Esp. given the cost of the Takara version. They had a chance and they blew it!

You'd think that they would have gone with Wonder Woman, but I bet they're still debating rooted hair or sculpted. The head does look tiny and cartoony though. I hope it changes drastically before release.

Oh, ANNNNDYYYYY! Fix that please!

Back