Spidey's Art Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there folks. I am starting this thread to share some of my work. I am throwing up some older work that shows the level of finish I can do, and some WIPs shots of stuff that I am working on as my dynamics have TOTALLY changed and improved. Hope you enjoy.

The last of the finished pieces was done about two years ago for a competition, but I have a few unfinished pieces that I am working on as we speak that include the following.

These are my newest pieces

I hope you guys enjoy these pieces, and what is to come.

Looking great my brother! Love your Superman drawings.

Thank you brother. I have been working on it for a lot of years, but just started to find my stride the last few years. As for my Superman, well I have had a lot of help to develop my version of him. He is one of my absolute favourite characters to draw, but i cant tell you how often I had to rework his face in most of those pieces to learn how to get it right. The Justice League pic would be an exception, that is my first shot... lol

Great pieces bud. Your clearly a great artist.

Thanks m8... I am still trying to push my skills and learn. Things come easier now, that is what more and more practise does, but I find myself going further with my poses and my dynamic foreshortening then ever before. It is a crap load of fun to be able to imagine something, and then see what I can do. It use to be that I ALWAYS fell very very short of what I wanted to do. Now I tend to be able to get my vision on to art board pretty well, and I often get something better then I ever could before. That is a joy m8.

Again thanks for the compliment Artic.

Awesome to hear bud. I used to love drawing just for fun as a result of my comic reading. I was never any good but it was fun. Sadly between my career and my two young children. I haven't drawn in years. Keep it up bro your really doing fantastic stuff. Maybe one day I can get a commission from you.

Awesome to hear bud. I used to love drawing just for fun as a result of my comic reading. I was never any good but it was fun. Sadly between my career and my two young children. I haven't drawn in years. Keep it up bro your really doing fantastic stuff. Maybe one day I can get a commission from you.

Pic up a pencil m8... Honestly, just give it a go. I had taken a 10 year brake when I was in entering university. It was more of a fact that I couldn't draw what I wanted to, but the internet has been a great resource, and I discovered a great community that has helped me improve. My friend if you enjoy it you should just sketch something for fun. It can be an amazing joy.

As for a commission. Well I would love to draw something up for you my friend. I would love to draw something for a lot of guys here. I am actually drawing up a Batman piece right now based on the PF... My own style with some other choices thrown in there as well. I hope to post it up soon. However, it guys are interested I would love to draw up some companion pieces for them. So in the end just let me know my man, and we will work something out.

Yeah I would love to find the time to get back at it. We'll see maybe some time soon and when I do I get you to give me some helpful sites to visit. Also I am looking forward to seeing what you are working on in regards to the Batman pF. Hope you get you hands on one soon bud.

Here is something new ... Inspired by Master Canale's Masterpiece.
04d883b53b4072f0b36294d7adc68e93_zpsd2b9c4df.jpg

OMG! You totally told me you were going to do this and I still missed it. Sorry boss to much happening with Bats and I got sidetracked badly. Gotta say Spidey, I likey!

Love where you are going with your recent pieces and you can literally see how you have grown in leaps and bounds. Great stuff man!

I'd pick up a pencil too but normally the lead breaks even when I look at it :gah:

OMG! You totally told me you were going to do this and I still missed it. Sorry boss to much happening with Bats and I got sidetracked badly. Gotta say Spidey, I likey!

Love where you are going with your recent pieces and you can literally see how you have grown in leaps and bounds. Great stuff man!

I'd pick up a pencil too but normally the lead breaks even when I look at it :gah:

Hey thanks Buddy... I am glad you like these. As for the improvement I have been working hard and have been getting a lot of help from some mentors, so I am glad it it shows. Gotta a lot of work to do on some of these though... Batman needs some Tweens...
Lol

Seriously dude I hope you start getting some commissions!! You don't know how much I want to give you the green light to do one :lecture It will come though :wink1:

tweens!!! :lol

Seriously dude I hope you start getting some commissions!! You don't know how much I want to give you the green light to do one :lecture It will come though :wink1:

tweens!!! :lol

Thanks Ondi.... I am hoping to eventually score a few. Kind of hoping they will let me be able to buy Bats and Supes ... we will see.

I will Josh... It is a great suggestion. I need to Finish a few extra new pieces done though.... Want to put my best foot forward.

Absolutely. Let me know when you do so I can fav your store so when people view my profile they'll see your shop listed. If you need any help with other promotion stuff let me know, I whore..I mean promote, my stuff all the time ;)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Yeah Spidey Josh is the pimp of the art world! I watch his new show whenever I get the chance...........

pimp%20my%20artworkwhite.jpg

Back