Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    Add Pixelpiper on Facebook Follow Pixelpiper on Flickr Visit Pixelpiper's Youtube Channel Visit Pixelpiper's Instagram Channel

Default Re: Post your bugs in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Dave View Post
    FIXED.
    Still showing up as pictured in another browser where I haven't logged in (Firefox).

Testing YouTube pasted link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

It's being parsed as a regular URL. This is a bug as it seems to work in other VB3 to 5 installations. A plaintext link to YouTube is supposed to be parsed and reformatted in an in-line player.
    Last edited by pixelpiper; 01-09-2014 at 05:21 PM.

Administrator
    Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Panjo
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darklord Dave On Twitter Add Darklord Dave on Facebook Visit Darklord Dave's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Youtube links don't show the player when posted. Not a bug exactly, just bringing light to it.
    There is a new way of adding video now - so the old code doesn't work. If the post is edited and the new icon (looks like film strip) is used - it will work.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    36 (97%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Dave View Post
    There is a new way of adding video now - so the old code doesn't work. If the post is edited and the new icon (looks like film strip) is used - it will work.
    Oh okay, didn't see that. Thanks

Super Freak
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    Add Pixelpiper on Facebook Follow Pixelpiper on Flickr Visit Pixelpiper's Youtube Channel Visit Pixelpiper's Instagram Channel
    non-member sig viewing confirmed fixed. THANKS!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    36 (97%)
    Can't customize profile. Is that a feature that will be available again in the future?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    56 (100%)
    1). Top menu bar: "Posts: ####" link shows no result found instead of all user's posts, even though for me it shows 4000+ count for example
    2) Member profile Find all latest posts link returns back same no post found instead of users posts.
    3) Still seeing those annoying ads on the right side of the website taking up all the real estate as premium member.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    162 (100%)
    I tried to change my avatar to a larger one and it kept saying invalid file I tried every possible way.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    Dave, did you move the forum to a different server or change the IP address at all? I still can't access the new forum from my normal internet connection here in Canada, only through a US VPN. When I access the site from my regular ISP I still get the old forum with the temporarily shut down message.

STRANGE ISSUE: I was just reporting that post titles (on replies) do not display. That only the title for the first post in the thread is shown, when replies are made, they do not show any title, even if it has been changed from the original. Then I went an edited this message for the second time and after saving, POOF, the title now appears.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelpiper View Post
    Dave, did you move the forum to a different server or change the IP address at all? I still can't access the new forum from my normal internet connection here in Canada, only through a US VPN. When I access the site from my regular ISP I still get the old forum with the temporarily shut down message.

STRANGE ISSUE: I was just reporting that post titles (on replies) do not display. That only the title for the first post in the thread is shown, when replies are made, they do not show any title, even if it has been changed from the original. Then I went an edited this message for the second time and after saving, POOF, the title now appears.
    I switched my VPN to Toronto to test it and I can still access the forum. Have you flushed your DNS and retried it?
    start>cmd > ipconfig /flushdns

Edit - flush the cache on your web browser(s) too and OS temp files to be safe.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    37 (100%)
    I've been busy making a custom CSS override for the forum and didn't have the chance to play around with DNS settings, but since posting I did solve the issue.

Flushing local DNS cache didn't work and then I remembered that I'm using OpenDNS configured at the router, so I switched over to my ISP DNS and the forum comes up properly. This also confirms the IP address has changed - which I'd also checked after posting. Flushing browser cache of course didn't do it earlier because it was a DNS caching issue.

OpenDNS still hasn't propagated the changed IP and still points to the old forum - if anyone else is having this issue, keep in mind 208.67.220.220 and 208.67.220.222 are the IP addresses of the OpenDNS servers.