Newbie from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 43708

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello fellow collectors. New to this forum so be gentle with me. I've been a comic fan for years but have only started collecting 1/6 scale figures this past year or so. Have amassed a great collection of Hot Toys and ThreeA figures and aim to carry on collecting anything in the 1/6 scale that is either cool or appeals to me.

Hello fellow collectors. New to this forum so be gentle with me. I've been a comic fan for years but have only started collecting 1/6 scale figures this past year or so. Have amassed a great collection of Hot Toys and ThreeA figures and aim to carry on collecting anything in the 1/6 scale that is either cool or appeals to me.

Hello and welcome, are you gonna post any pictures of your collection? Sounds like you got some cool stuff in there.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Welcome mate. Welcome to the Sideshow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back