Gentle Giant: Captain America Statue from Winter Soldier

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
1239363_582770575140515_33786864_n.jpg

Oooohhh... me likey... I like it since it may help decrease the price of it like it did with Iron Patriot :monkey1
Where was it taken?

Actually looks pretty cool. However, I like my Cap statues in his classic red, white, and blue uniform.

I like the first look. Really want to see something closer to get a better idea of the detail.

Yea, saw this over on facebook this morning. Absolutely love both Cap and BW but cant help thinking how much better they'd look with some decent bases!! :(

The proportions on the Cap statue are actually really good. I don't dig the TWS suit but the statue I actually like.

I actually like this movie cap better than SSCs movie cap. That one just never quite looked like evans to me and the pose didn't work either. This one looks much better. That being said, I'm passing on both this Cap and BW. Classic cap is enough for me and already have SSC Scarjo BW.

Both Cap and BW look great and I plan on getting them both, I already have BW POd at BBTS. :yess:

I don't mind the clear bases GG uses but I feel that both Cap & BW deserve a better base. Maybe I'll see about making/commissioning a custom base to display both together. :D

Back