It's a GUNDAM!!! - all things gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, havent seen a thread on this yet. Just saw a new Unicorn and Banshee Norn destroy modes go up for order. anyone else here collecting these things?

I have most of the Gundam Wing and 00 line and am getting heavily interested in the Unicorn line too

Last edited:
Re: Robot Damashii/Spirits Gundam

I'm tempted to get the Kshatriya when it comes out, but I might just go with the 1/144 HGUC Kit.

The Gundam Mk. V looks pretty nice as well.

What can I say? I'm a sucker for Katoki mobile suits!

Yeah that kshatriya looks insane! Will have that for sure. I saw a teaser for a season 1 deathwcythe as well, hope that comes out soon

hey guys did robot spirits make the gouf custom from 08th ms team already or is it coming out soon? love that mobile suit.

hoping they make the Ez8 too, one of my favorite gundams next to tallgeese II and shadow gundam!!!

hey guys did robot spirits make the gouf custom from 08th ms team already or is it coming out soon? love that mobile suit.

Yup:

Robot-Damashii-Side-MS-Gouf-Custom-Review-By-Schizophonic9-38.jpg

Looks pretty nice too. The double weapon looks awesome!

Would love to get those to many of them now.

Not Damashii, but here's some of my Gundam collection. Pretty much a U.C. purist these days. Long live the 0080's! :lol

Zeonography Perfect Zeong:

ui6i.jpg

Finished up the 1/144 HGUC TR-1 Hazel Rah from the Advance of Zeta novels:

7yxm.jpg

My favorite Gundam franchise has to be the Sentinel Gundam photo novel, so I love the Gundam Fix Figuration line:

Z-Plus C1 [Bst] and S Gundam Plan 303e "Deep Striker":

5id8.jpg

dhf8.jpg

Simply can't get enough of this MS. The grail of my Gundam collection.

qw1g.jpg

Seems like there's at least a few Gundam fans around here, might be cool to make this into a general Gundam thread now that we have a dedicated anime section!

FIX figuration was great for a while, but I was eventually turned off by the shoddy quality control work. Visually they were awesome, but more often than not, those figures' joints were terrible and there were a ton of paint smudges with certain parts not even fitting correctly. Plus, they were expensive for the time, but now a robot spirits figure is the same price for us.

I am impressed with this line overall but it seems ten dollars more expensive than I would expect. This seems to be from the import costs added as in Japan most of the figures in this line can be had for almost 10 dollars cheaper. I wish they would include more effects like in the HCM Pro line though.

FIX figuration was great for a while, but I was eventually turned off by the shoddy quality control work. Visually they were awesome, but more often than not, those figures' joints were terrible and there were a ton of paint smudges with certain parts not even fitting correctly. Plus, they were expensive for the time, but now a robot spirits figure is the same price for us.

Yup, totally agree! There's some huge downsides to the GFF line, but there's just something about them that I love. The material used is in now way suitable for some of the larger GFFs. Considering Deep Striker is a huge, heavy chunk of PVC, I'm surprised it hasn't degraded more that it has. It's starting to get a bit of lean, but the fuel tanks stop it from bending any more. I've had it displayed for about 5 years, and it's holding up better than expected.

Some of the choice figures in the line are starting to get stupid expensive on eBay, so I want to start scooping up the ones I want soon.

Awesoem to see more people, and sick collection there. Mines shaping up too, made the mistake of getting some master grades a while back (sinanju stein and Sinanju are my faves)

Gunna changes the title too,

few of my Gundams I built..

Perfect Grade

master grade

I have tons of kits that I have not touch for a while..fix figuration figures..love Gundams !

Awesome pieces... I need to look into painting mine. Have you built The "O" Gundam...? looks like a big muther and I want it

thanks ! I would love to build the "O" but I think my next kit will be the Katoki Master Grade Sazabi…I'm actually working on DMK01 Optimus Prime by Tomy
so it will be a while..

Just finished this bad boy RG gp01fb sorry for the BS iPhone pics. :slap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 571
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 560
Last edited:
Anyone here watching Gundam Build Fighters?

For a animated modelkit advertisement, the series is actually top notch, I can't stop watching it. I'm interested in building Gunpla again (yes, the show did this to me) I'm looking into getting Gundam Sengoku Astray 1/144.
4.jpg

Even though I put together some Gunpla in the past during the run of Gundam Wing (I was kid and I didn't know what I was doing when it came to paint apps) I'm looking to start again, but this time do it right (within affordability and practicality)

This Gundam got my attention because the red is metallic in the Anime.
sengoku_astray_gundam.png

I want to get the red to be as reflective as I can, but I'm not sure what stage of building it should be done at, (or what would be the most durable reflective paint)

Back