2014 Exclusive Mark XX Python?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adello25

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Seen this on Facebook. Could it be true?

c77da5fe6eb342bb9af4ab50048946fd.jpg

That sure looks like a fake pic to me but I wouldn't doubt they do stuff like this with all the suits made of parts already molded. This suit is just mk 7 and heartbreakers feet with the colors changed, not too hard to fake.

Last edited:
It does certainly look fake. Python is mostly the Mark VII, but it has Heartbreakers legs and the Mark IX helmet. I would hope if HT released it they would do the right helmet.

Edit: Actually, it looks like the Heartbreaker legs are used for the first time on the Mark XI. So they're technically Mark XI legs :lol

Last edited:
Hmmm.. doesn't look as though the stand lights up.. its probably real... :monkey3

It maybe fake but I think its still possible to get another repaint as Comic Con exclusive considering that they already have 1/4 scale busts of Blue Steel and Tank which are nothing more then repaints of Silver Centurion and Heart Breaker.

So in keeping in line with Hot Toys typical business practice I think we can expect to get these repaints as possible Conventions exclusives.

Looks to be fake. But if it's the real deal, count me in.

Howard, I know you are milking this but don't you dare skim out on the accuracy and accessories just because it's a repaint and a mash-up. Include that bloody light-up base at the very least. :thwak

looks like someone just having fun with the array of HT IM repaints that have been happening :lol

There's been one official mark repaint, unless you count War Machine Mark II and Iron Patriot. Hardly an array. More like the array of repaints and part swaps that will happen.

I like the style of the IM bases but they are so chunky, I wouldn't want a collection of them floating around my Detolfs. I'd much prefer they chop the tops off of them and just leave it at that if we aren't getting the light up function anymore.

Definitely a photoshopped image. Besides it's too early for HT to announce summer exclusives; but it's entirely possible if they actually make this figure in the future.

They could be throwing all these mix and match suits at us while we wait for the unique ones, midas was easy and so is this and about ten others.

Back