Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fan

1/6 addicted
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, in 2009 user -ALI- had the great idea to make a "Show Your Entire Batman Collection!" thread so I stick to his title.

Found many intersting ideas for my Batman collectibles there and now that I wanted to reassemble my Iron Man and Avengers figures I was surprised that there wasn't a thread like that in the Marvel section yet.

Will post some more myself soon, too but if you like please post what you have and how you have it displayed! :yess:

Updated:

253d4fd9ef89093274020d54862d6d2b.jpg

48144a8c4f9dc29db1dae8537ebd8894.jpg

Last edited:
I just saw these ironman light up coasters from thinkGeek fb page they could be used for cool light up stands 30 bucks. anyway back to tony.
link to store.
https://www.thinkgeek.com/

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN5skYF7k08[/ame]

Last edited:
Got that email today too.

Was hoping to put off picking them up but since it's broadcast here I can't wait :monkey4 :pfft:

Cool Pics Pirate.... Just testing out the new Forum this morning...... :hi5:

Thanks man, me too!
Will first of all have to get an overview and some days with it to get to know if I like it better than the previous version.
By now I think it's nice and clear but a little eye-aggressive with the bright white and the red everywhere. :lol

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark IV

Hot Toys Iron Man Suit Up Gantry

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark V

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI VIP Exclusive

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII VIP Exclusive

Hot Toys Tony Stark Armor Testing Set

Yea they are the only two I opened so far, I have no place to display them yet. I have to wait till I get a bigger house so I can display them.

Nice collections guys..... This is really a cool thread. I need to take some pics with better lighting before posting.....
:clap

Back