1/6 Horror collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah fantastic collection from top to bottom mate.

By the end of the month I will have my 1/6 Myers and Leatherface figures so hopefully over the year I can add some new characters to my collection.

Jason and the original Freddy are a must.

Last edited:
Yeah fantastic collection from top to bottom mate.

By the end of the month I will have my 1/6 Myers and Leatherface figures so hopefully over the year I can add some new characters to my collection.

Jason and the original Freddy are a must.

sick man! keep us posted id love to see!

My horror collection.

82mf.jpg

wf27.jpg

qo3l.jpg

bnog.jpg

lyux.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing collection bro. I am thinking of grabbing some McFarlane & NECA Horror figures here and there and making some diorama shadow boxes.

My current 1/6 Horror figures (hopefully I will have a few more in the future) -

pGGJvKj.jpg

gyhTrWw.jpg

Wkc7S8C.jpg

5DO6YJF.jpg

R8woGmV.jpg

Michael Myers, Halloween 1978 - (Creations Unearthed, will be getting upgraded soon).

Thomas Hewitt, TCM 2003 Remake - (SSC, Modded)

Freddy Krueger, A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - (SSC, Modded)

Jason Voorhees, Freddy vs. Jason - (SSC, Modded)

Get in, I love these Classic Horror Icon figures. :yess: :rock :exactly:

Sick collection Sid! The main icons right there. Can't wait to see how that Myers is upgraded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick collection Sid! The main icons right there. Can't wait to see how that Myers is upgraded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you my friend, I really appreciate the kind words.

Ideally I would prefer an original Freddy but the part 3 from SSC is much better that the original figure I feel. I would also like a Part III Jason and a 1974 Leatherface but still they are the main guys to have like you said buddy.

Well there is some updates and new stuff that will be making my Myers better. Probably around August time before I have him fully updated though. :mad:

Back