Indiana Jones Vinylmation Series #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something Sexy

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://vinylmationkingdom.com/2014/01/06/full-details-indiana-jones-series-1/

vm-raiders-tray.jpg

My local Disney Store sells vinylmation figures. Wonder if they will have these.

Have not made it to the Disney Store to look for these. All of which are showing up on the 'bay for those looking for specific characters.

This is a no-go at the Disney Store. Perhaps this is strictly the theme parks only.

Anyone finding these at Disney stores? I took the plunge and just bought the combo set: Map Room Indy, plus a blind box. I guess I'll see which one I get and then just get each of the individual characters online.

I don't think these are hitting Disney Stores. I've yet to see them. There's some bargains to be found on Ebay for random characters.

Anyone finding these at Disney stores? I took the plunge and just bought the combo set: Map Room Indy, plus a blind box. I guess I'll see which one I get and then just get each of the individual characters online.

Where did you find the combo set?

From Disney's online store. It's in delivery limbo right now because of the weather we got in Georgia.

Oh cool, I didn't realize that it would be in the online store. I'll have to order one then.

My Indy combo set finally arrived. Marion was the blind figure. She's my least favorite in the set, but at least I got one figure out of the way. Now I just have to get the others.

Back