No love for legendary scale busts ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solidsnake1982

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I noticed in a ss poll on there web site ,
legendary scale busts were the least favoured by fans and that surprised me , although there are some boring ones , the new iron man m6 and the galactus are bad ***

Thoughts ?

I noticed in a ss poll on there web site ,
legendary scale busts were the least favoured by fans and that surprised me , although there are some boring ones , the new iron man m6 and the galactus are bad ***

Thoughts ?

I don’t have one yet. But I am going to pick up the Gambit one soon. They look great to me.

More I think about legendary scale busts, the more I just want to save and just go straight to 1:1.

Only exception I have is the Balrog LSB. The 1:1 was like 6k and the LSB is nearly as big as a regular bust.

All at the same time, I am liking the thought of having LSB bust looming over the 1:4 statues. And while I think about that, going full 1:1 is just too much.

My first ss piece was the original dare devil , but he does look boring next to galactus and will again when the iron man lsb arrives.

Owned a bunch an were great but when a full sized piece came out the bust got the boot galactus was a very nice piece!

Love was there but SS killed the line with their inconsistent scale and styles, that couldn't match each piece in a series. They should have stuck with 1/2 scale as much as possible

Nope. Sold the two I'd bought. I would like to see a line of 1:4 busts, which would be both more affordable and a great way to supplement the PF lines with less popular characters.

I guess it depends on what you're looking for - my small collection (3 items) are all life size.

I want things that look like movie props so the legendary scale items don't fit the bill for me.

I only have P2 and Maul - Love both. If they will make a character I like in Legendary Scaly, I will get it. Good thing about them is good detail cuz of scale, and I can place them on top of detolfs.

Back