Action Figure New Member – I am overwhelmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Debt

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello, normally I build and collect props but recently I decided to add a Hall of Armor to my collection.

I know Hot Toys is the premier source for 1/6 scale figures but I don’t have the room to display 10-20 (I hope) Armors so I decided to go with 1/12 scale and primarily get figures from the Revoltech line

A friend from a different forum told me that some of you might be interested in this project but looking around I’m beginning to doubt that since most of the threads are about Hot Toys

But if any of you are interested I can post what I have done so far, once I have 5 posts under my belt, since the thread would be picture intensive.

Anyway, I am looking forward to checking this place out.

Last edited:
Re: New Member – Working on a 1/12 Scale Hall Of Armor

Welcome to the forums!

Same boat as you in terms of space, I'd love to have that display but just can't justify dedicating that much space to a single line of toys.

I'm personally not interested in the revoltech line (had the mk6 and WM, both had QC issues) but I'm curious to see what you've done with the 1/2 so far :D

Get those 5 posts!

I'm working on it.

I have been reading and some of these threads are insane.

I could spend all day just posting the 'drool' emoticon.

I was trying to find threads about the smaller scale lines but I'm not having any luck

Thanks for the link, I like that line.

I was impressed that they prototyped all 42 Armors

Hello, normally I build and collect props but recently I decided to add a Hall of Armor to my collection.

I know Hot Toys is the premier source for 1/6 scale figures but I don’t have the room to display 10-20 (I hope) Armors so I decided to go with 1/12 scale and primarily get figures from the Revoltech line

A friend from a different forum told me that some of you might be interested in this project but looking around I’m beginning to doubt that since most of the threads are about Hot Toys

But if any of you are interested I can post what I have done so far, once I have 5 posts under my belt, since the thread would be picture intensive.

Anyway, I am looking forward to checking this place out.

I can appreciate figures of all scale. Lots of us here do. Post the pictures! You could even showcase your work and your collection at the "Show Your Shelves" forum.

Iron man and smaller scales aren't my thing but I'd check out your thread. Like someone else said, many here can appreciate other scales. Get some posts and start a thread and update your progress. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

I like them too, I just wish they were either cheaper, or for the price a bit better looking. I'm the sort of weirdo who would want the whole set, but not for the price of a decent used car.

Back