1/6 Review Spot's Review of the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mandarine 1:6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Review Spot

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Check out my review of the Hot Toys Iron Man 3 Mandarine 1:6 Scale Figure. I really think that this is one of the better headsculpts we've gotten on a movie character. Let me know what you think of the review!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6vjmMiuYOo[/ame]

Nice review, it is a beautiful figure, might use my points to get him for cheap. Really hard to justify a purchase for me but he looks amazing.

Thank you TheChozoWarrior, glad you liked it. Yeah i wasn't sure what I was going to think when I got him but he's really a solid piece, its a shame though he didn't come with a couple more accesories though

You mean more hands with the figure or more of my hands? :)

Ha ha, I think he is just joking around. We had another member post his review this week and some other guy went nuts about how all he could see was hands and some other bs.

Anyway, great review, man. It sure is a nice figure I just didn't like the character in the movie.

Ahh ok. yeah I think I saw that post and the guy's response, I try not to be too "handy" in the videos, glad you liked the review though

Ha..I see what you did there, whoops sorry for the typo.. must have been hungry when I put the title in

Back