Action Figure Hot Toys Batman Begins 1/6 or 1/4, DX or MMS, Wishlist General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you get a Hot Toys Batman Begins DX?

• Yes

Votes: 166 62.9%
  • Yes (Not pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 26 9.8%
  • No (No interest)

Votes: 45 17.0%
  • No (Pleased with my 2011 TF Version)

Votes: 27 10.2%

• Total voters

Jeff12burq

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would you get a Batman Begins DX if Hot Toys were release one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hot Toys Batmang Begins DX

I would as long as it was a vast improvement on the previous releases. I love the OC figure and it was my first ever years ago, but its kinda dated now. An improved version would be my only want from the Nolan movies. That and a Ra's al Ghul obviously.

Without a shadow of a doubt, the 2011 TF was one of my first Hot Toys figures and it was such a POS I could of easily packed it in there and then

They original costume Batman has the best suit. the the rubber is the best.

I don't think they need to remake this. Just the cowl needs a new sculpt

Shameless plug. I'm currently selling mine for anyone is interested

It depends on what it looked like, honestly. If they completely revamped everything and did a definitive take on it, then absolutely, yes, I would buy it, but if it wound up being the Begins equivalent of the DX 12...err, nope.

"Batmang", huh?

"Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bat guy! Come on. The last time you gonna see a bat guy like this again, let me tell you. Come on. Make way for the bat guy. There's a bat guy comin' through! Better get outta his way!"

:panic:

No interest. Bale and RDJ characters have been done to death. Id prefer expanding the DC and Marvel character offerings

I'm on a huge Bale kick right now so yes. It's certainly plausible given that teaser back in June 2012 of stills from the film being studied.

If it had a suit Gordon and bat signal with a joker card... But that might break the forums

A new definitive Bale sculpt, the first night out gear again, and an alternate costume for the cave scene where the bats swarm him.

batcave.jpg

Thats the whole point. It has to look REALLY good. Otherwise it's just a rehash.

but I never purchased any of the previous releases because I'm not a fan of the suit, anyways I can't see this getting a DX release

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed the next DX involves Batman Returns:pray:

The Original Costume from the TDK line kicks all kinds of ***. The Toy Fair one, not so much. I say take the best aspects of the Original Costume (the rubber suit) and improve on them with a PERS head and better cowl along with a better cape and put all that in a DX. That would be a must buy.

Back