Willow 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Von Koz

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Madmartigan!? General Kael!? Arik!? Sorsha!?

There are so many awesome possibilities here for awesome figures!

There are so many possibilities here, just the amount of accessories for each character gets me going! Some trolls and death dogs would be bad *** too!

A general Kael you say.... Well I just happen to be making a custom of him that I will be doing a small run of. I will post pictures here soon

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love 1/6 figures - this was one of my favorite movies ever! I made do with customizing Barbie dolls, but would upgrade to high quality, professional versions of any characters they make in a heartbeat!

the_battle_for_tir_asleen_by_thedollknight-dbxi8z5.jpg

https://thedollknight.deviantart.com/gallery/59702812/Willow

Haven't seen that movie since the late 80s or early 90s, but now I just want to watch it again! :)

This looks really nice thedollknight! :clap

Back