Sideshow GODZILLA Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Upcoming Sideshow GODZILLA Collectibles

Hopefully the movie and the statues kick a$$!:pray:

I remember going to the midnight release of the disaster that was the last one so can't get hopes up too high.

Hopefully the movie and the statues kick a$$!:pray:

I remember going to the midnight release of the disaster that was the last one so can't get hopes up too high.

After seeing the previews for this new one there is no way this will be like the last... And I just hope they do an awesome statue...not big on the action figures anymore... :pray:

Can't wait

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

The movie would need to blow me away for me to consider any collectible.

Godzilla is bigger than a skyscraper, I'd want a statue that got that message across. Not something the size of the average PF.

Chris

Well halo master chief was a good size ... 25inches @399... If it's huge it's a no buy since the price will be $1000+

The movie would need to blow me away for me to consider any collectible.

I agree 100%

With what SS will charge and the potential size of any Godzilla collectable from them, this will have to make my top 5 movies of all time.

Oh hell yes!!! I can't wait for this!!!

Godzilla is bigger than a skyscraper, I'd want a statue that got that message across. Not something the size of the average PF.

Chris

Agreed. If it isn't 30" or more to then I'll pass. I just can't have Godzilla the size of a female PF. Make him at least comparable in size with Galactus and Sauron. The Pacific Rim line turned me off by being so small.

I hope it will be at they very least 24 inches. Anything bigger than that I'll be one very happy camper.

Igo already confirmed on SF that it won't be "huge" but a decent size. Which is the same thing they said about the PR pieces. So if you can read between the lines, it won't be much bigger than your average PF.

Chris

Last edited:
Back