What would you give for a 1/6 TMNT Movie line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaunted

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's weird having a grail that may not ever exist... But I'd love a reasonably priced TMNT 1990 movie line from Hot Toys with all the turtles and Shredder.. possibly foot soldiers...
Casey Jones/Splinter/April optional

This would be my grail set as well but I don't see it ever coming unfortunately :-(

if..and this is a very big IF. if the new movie does gangbusters globally, it may open up the gates to do some older stuff due to all the renewed excitement over the property. never know.

When I was 8-10 years old, Ninja Turtles were my life. I was Michaelangelo every year for Halloween, we fought each other at recess, pretending to be the Turtles or Bebop/Rocksteady/Shredder, I had all the toys, I saw all the cartoons, I had the soundtrack to both of the first two movies AND of their live stage show, the NES "Ninja Turtles 2: The Arcade Game" was my favorite game of the period, and I watched the movie every night going to sleep for probably months. But for some reason, I don't have a lot of nostalgia for that period. I might buy them if they were made, but I might not.

Maybe I wasn't the right age, but TMNT never appealed to me.
Were they big in Canada?

Were they big in Canada?
That's a good point. Probably not as big as in the States, though we all watched the cartoon and stuff. I kinda put them in the same category as say Inspector Gadget. I'd watch but they were a little goofy, so I just never thought of them as 'cool'.

I loved TMNT when I was a kid but my love for the show doesn't really translate into dollars these days. I would maybe pick up shredder and 2 foot soldiers if they were done well and the price was good but other than that nope.

I'm 27 and ninja turtles was my life as a kid as well. My parents weren't really able to afford to buy me a plethora of figures like my one buddy but they still manages to get me all 4 turtles along with misc other figures. I even went through 2 or 3 VHS copies of the first movie just from watching and rewinding so much that I ruined them.

I'm still a huge turtles fan (I have Mikey tattooed on my calf) and if Hot Toys made a set of turtles from the original movie and they looked awesome, I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

That's a good point. Probably not as big as in the States, though we all watched the cartoon and stuff. I kinda put them in the same category as say Inspector Gadget. I'd watch but they were a little goofy, so I just never thought of them as 'cool'.

Might just be a generational thing, but I'm in Ontario and I was huggggge into turtles as a kid. This whole line would be an easy buy for me.

I traded the original comics in the 80's to buy a muffler for my car when I was a teenager. I've hated that comic store owner ever since :lol

Back