1/6 New [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman Centurions(Primus Pilus)pre-order starts now LTD 1500 pcs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acitoys

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear all,
Here we go with all new pictures of our new Roman Centurions (Primus Pilus)
Yes, we have 2 versions and we have them both available as regular release.
However, we will still make them limited to only 1500 pcs. worldwide in production.
I mean all together in 1500 pcs.(summing up both version A & B).
So, grab them soon with your local or online retailers!
I might have a few more pictures to upload soon!
Thanks
Bryan
****Red Color of the crest will be improved and adjusted to darker one****

aci05.poster2.jpg

Version A (item no. ACI05A)

aci05-a1.jpg

aci05-a2.jpg

aci05-a3.jpg

aci05-a4.jpg

aci05-a5.jpg

aci05-a6.jpg

aci05-a7.jpg

aci05-a8.jpg

aci05-a9.jpg

aci05-a10.jpg

aci05-a11.jpg

aci05-a12.jpg

aci05-a13.jpg

aci05-a14.jpg

aci05-a15.jpg

aci05-a16.jpg

aci05-a17.jpg

aci05-a18.jpg

aci05-a19.jpg

aci05-a20.jpg

aci05-a21.jpg

aci05-a22.jpg

aci05-a23.jpg

Version B (item no. ACI05B)
****Red Color of the crest will be improved and adjusted to darker one****

aci05-b1.jpg

aci05-b2.jpg

aci05-b3.jpg

aci05-b4.jpg

aci05-b5.jpg

aci05-b6.jpg

aci05-b7.jpg

aci05-b8.jpg

aci05-b9.jpg

aci05-b10.jpg

aci05-b11.jpg

aci05-b12.jpg

aci05-b13.jpg

aci05-b14.jpg

aci05-b15.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Product:{ Roman Centurion } [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman Centurions ACI05 are comin

Awesome.
Pretty soon we'll need opponents for all these Roman Legions!

Re: New Product:{ Roman Centurion } [ ACI Toys ] 1/6 Roman Centurions ACI05 are comin

Yes, pictures updated! pls check page.1

FIXED and deleted the repeated pictures!

is anyone else sick of the same post/pics being repeatedly posted? 3 times? jees, give it a rest please!

I got you and here we go! Done!
Thanks

is anyone else sick of the same post/pics being repeatedly posted? 3 times? jees, give it a rest please!

The primus pilus ought to be the one more likely to afford a purple cloak (or even a fake purple one). A centurion earned at least 15 times that of a basic legionary, but a primus pilus received 60 times basic pay, plus entry into the equestrian order after completion of his term of service. :wink1:

These looked good in the teasers, but in the complete pictures I don't find them very appealing. Possibly the choice of colours (black and purple being rare); the plastic brush appearance of the horsehair plumes; the lack of means to tie the cheek guards under the chin (?) (something I now realize may also be missing from the legionary and optio); the lightness of the tunic material; the way it hangs, and the apparent shortness of it.

I'm quite relieved actually as I'd rather stick with Kaustic Plastik after the legionary and optios arrive. They don't suffer from the Hollywood complex which is the thing that's really turning me off this line. That's merely personal preference for what I want these figures to represent when I put them on display.

However, there are some great pieces in these sets, such as the hamata, gladius and pugio scabbards, and the phalerae.

There should be tie/strings below the chin guards for both Roman Legionary and Centurion production, no worries! We will avoid such kind of mistakes in future shooting. And you will have little surprise when you could recieve the legionary especially the optio which are including extra accessories we never posted in the official pictures. They will be started to ship next week to some regions. 

I understand the direction you've chosen to take with your Ancient Rome line, and they generally stand as fantastic looking figures in their own right. But my demands for the soldiers have become very specific, if a little obsessive!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I am absolutely spoiled with the museum replicas coming from Kaustic Plastik - I just have no room in my heart for the pseudo-Hollywood stuff that ACI is doing. That is NOT a knock against ACI - a lot of people prefer ACI's direction. But as a History major with a concentration in the ancients, I just can't get behind anything else but "the real deal"...

I did Classical Civilization at 'A' level before going on to do a BA in History and English. However, since KP and ACI began doing their figures I've studied gladiators and Roman armour and equipment in much more depth.

That sort of explains why we're feeling the same vibe on ACI and KP. I'm working on my BA in History and will either minor in Anthropology --- or go through the ropes with my college to create a minor in Classical Civilization (for some inexplicable reason, Classics classes are technically part of the Foreign Language department and are therefore only offered as a Major paired with Greek or Latin - this has caused the college to split a single class, for example Flavian Rome, which I have this semester, into two technically different classes (HY History and CL Classics) that take place in the same room at the same time with the same professor speaking to us at the same time as if we were all sitting in a single class - LOL.)

we are thinking how to make them happened
thanks

That's great news!

Even better news! I'm awaiting all three of those.

I understand the direction you've chosen to take with your Ancient Rome line, and they generally stand as fantastic looking figures in their own right. But my demands for the soldiers have become very specific, if a little obsessive!

Can't remember if you said you had plans for the Enemies of Rome? Some Celts would be greatly appreciated!

Just finished our review - very very impressed with this figure. ACI Toys Romans are nothing short of amazing. We will have a review of the Greek Hoplite up before the end of the week.

Thanks for looking,

Jase of
Marshall Made Collectibles

Back