Action Figure [Frost Vision Studio] Stormtrooper Commander Girl .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafael Santi

Super Freak
Reaction score
It`s a long story , so let`s start with this art :

My client was a fan of this art and when he finds out some company actually produce 1:6 kit based on that image , he was really excited . He contact me and ordered private commission work . He provide me with link , where I purchase this kit ( only place available really ) , after 2 weeks i receive the kit ... and i was completely speechless ... Really poor casting quality , seams everywhere , holes , bended body parts etc . It took`s me a lot hours to make this kit looks decent . Patching , sanding , curving , resculpting , adding details , making new holes , adding rods etc. It was a disaster and they charge $115.26 + shipping for this !
Here is some pictures , check out the details :

As you can see , kit was really really poorly made . Wood texture on a stand , no smooth surfaces at all , heavy blaster is far from original etc .

We love making something original and really want to add something to the paint job . Client wants red hairs and we offer him a full Stormtrooper Commander color scheme , plus some damages here and there . Here is the result :

Stormtrooper Commander Girl .
2013 .
1:6 .
Full Custom and Restoration by Santi .
Painted by Mary Frost .

Last edited:
I have seen these kits on RPF. Pretty neat. I really hope the kit creator is the one selling on that site (or a least with his approval), and that is not a recast...

Don`t know for sure , but i seriously doubt that .

Which of the two options: the kit creator is the one selling on that site and/or that is not a recast? Because outside RPF I don't quite see how someone got them for sale, unless is the original maker or someone with his approval. Otherwise it is called recast.

Which of the two options: the kit creator is the one selling on that site and/or that is not a recast? Because outside RPF I don't quite see how someone got them for sale, unless is the original maker or someone with his approval. Otherwise it is called recast.

I doubt that this guys selling the real deal , judging by the cast quality . But , as I said , I don`t know for sure . I think only original maker can tell .

Thank you for posting. I was about to buy that kit in a few weeks and try painting it myself. I don't have any sculpting or kit building skills, and seeing the quality here - No way I will be getting it now.
You saved me some money :)))

Nice work! :rock :clap:clap :rock

Thanks ! I`m a big fan of Star Wars , so we put a lot of soul in this project ! :stormtroo :lsvader :stormtroo

Thank you for posting. I was about to buy that kit in a few weeks and try painting it myself. I don't have any sculpting or kit building skills, and seeing the quality here - No way I will be getting it now.
You saved me some money :)))

My pleasure ! Especially if it's helped you to save some money and buy something useful .:hi5:

I think it's a cool concept but it's all in the execution of the 3D version, if J. Scott Campbell drew a version of this and SS built it I'd be all over it though.

I think it's a cool concept but it's all in the execution of the 3D version, if J. Scott Campbell drew a version of this and SS built it I'd be all over it though.

Completely agree ! My favorite penciller , hands down . Actually , you can just add stormtroopers armor to almost all of his girls from Fairy Tale Fantasies and just call it a day . :naughty

Back