PCS - Judge Dredd on Lawmaster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like we are getting a Dredd on Lawmaster from PCS mid 2014.

Dredd_Design_V2.jpg

I hope we get Judge Anderson first. Seems weird to move away from that 1/4 lineup they had going. I doubt this will be 1/4th scale, but it's looking sweet.

This is great news, love my Dredd dio!
Looks like we are getting a Dredd on Lawmaster from PCS mid 2014.

Dredd_Design_V2.jpg
I agree Anderson is a must have for me, hopefully with an awesome base! Now 1/4 would be EPIC, maybe since he did such a massive base on the Dredd Ex its a possibility for this one..keeping my fingers crossed.:yess:
I hope we get Judge Anderson first. Seems weird to move away from that 1/4 lineup they had going. I doubt this will be 1/4th scale, but it's looking sweet.

Great piece and seeing as it is Pcs you are sure to get alot of statue for your money. Would love pcs to do a 1/4 scale Carl Urban Dredd. Urban is a good Dredd. Don't shoot me for being a Dredd 2012 fan.

Knowing that is going to be 1/4 I really want this. The only thing holding me back would be the price but PCS are pretty fair with there pricing so I should be able to get this :)

This statue is all I'll need to represent JD it's too ****ing cool

Knowing that is going to be 1/4 I really want this. The only thing holding me back would be the price but PCS are pretty fair with there pricing so I should be able to get this :)

exactly Steve, plus they price down the value of their statues for international customers like us which means a much more affordable customs charge :yess: Not the biggest JD fan but I know this one will go down a storm and I cant even begin to imagine how massive its gonna be in 1/4 scale!! :rock

exactly Steve, plus they price down the value of their statues for international customers like us which means a much more affordable customs charge :yess: Not the biggest JD fan but I know this one will go down a storm and I cant even begin to imagine how massive its gonna be in 1/4 scale!! :rock
Yeah haven't bought anything of there's direct yet but I remember you saying how good they are. I can't wait for this to go up now

:rocl awesome Steve! I look forward to seeing this in your collection! Btw, did you not manage to pick up their other JD piece? :dunno
Yeah but sold it regrettably because it wasn't mixed-media but now I'm big into XM which is all fully sculpted but to be honest this is all I want for JD. One killer piece to represent

Yeah but sold it regrettably because it wasn't mixed-media but now I'm big into XM which is all fully sculpted but to be honest this is all I want for JD. One killer piece to represent

:lol yea, I actually had that first JD EX piece convert on the WL but in the end I cancelled :( like you said, this JD on bike is the piece to get!!! :rock

Day one po for me! Super pumped to get it! Any idea when it's available for pre-order or even an estimated release date?

Back