Age of collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Age of collectors

• under 10 yr

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • 10-20 yr

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • 21-30 yr

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • 31-40 yr

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • 41-50 yr

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • 51-60 yr

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • 61-70 yr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • over 70 yr

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters

Rainpaulo

Super Freak
Reaction score
General age of collectors???

Just out of curiosity was wondering what the general age of people that are collecting Hot Toys on here....I'm 35,is this older than most... or am I a big child:lol
Just a bit of fun.

Re: General age of collectors???

Leaves Zimmer frame at door and creaks into a comfy chair........ 43

Last edited:
I'm sure the average age of action figure collectors are around the 35 to 45 age group. I started collecting when I was in my early 30s because I could afford it, but I'm getting to an age now when I'm thinking of giving up my collection. It would be interesting to find out who the oldest active collector of these action figures is on this site.
Let's have fun with a poll!

I'm sure the average age of action figure collectors are around the 35 to 45 age group. I started collecting when I was in my early 30s because I could afford it, but I'm getting to an age now when I'm thinking of giving up my collection. It would be interesting to find out who the oldest active collector of these action figures is on this site.
Let's have fun with a poll!

Bah Humbug!.. whippersnappers...

Getting close to 47... how did that happen?

I'm 43 and thought for sure that i was the old man on the block but i see that Wookster is a little older and DG is also 43 so i'm not alone :).

36 and working at a university. Half a generation ago it would have been unthinkable that someone with a "serious" profession would still dabble with toys :D

Back