PHICEN:1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless body with Stainless Steel Skeleton x2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
PHICEN:1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless body with Stainless Steel Skeleton x2

此款仿真模型是由Phicen公司一群对可动人偶模型充满激情的工程师,材料专家,艺术家等,历时三年研发而成。
我们进行了无数次的测试,以使模型能达到真人般的感觉,包括皮肤纹理,灵活性以及其它细微之处。
模型高度根据身高为168CM 的人类真实女性照1:6进行设计。它是人体模型的又一次革命。

模型内部骨架所有部件全部由不锈钢打造,坚固耐用,不易腐蚀。拥有26处活动关节,大部分为球状关节,灵活性非常高。
每个关节都能如真人般活动自如,并可模仿真人90%以上的动作。此款模型可以轻松摆出各种动态姿势,可模仿任意人物的神态与动作。

模型外部特别采用了无毒环保的医用级材料,耐老化,易清洁易保养,不易染色及开裂。此外,手感柔软,给人以真实皮肤般的触感。

尽管此款产品是供玩赏的,但它并不是玩具。它是采用优质材料和严格质量控制生产出来的1:6比例的精致的仿真人体模型。不具备性功能。
无论你是角色创造者,建模师,摄影爱好者,绘画家,还是仅仅喜欢收藏的人,你都能欣赏到本行业顶尖的无缝身体模型。

更多体型 ,敬请关注!

產品編號:PLMB2014-S01
產品名稱:1:6超可动钢骨架无缝中胸女素体白肤色

產品高度: 28 cm
產品比例: 1:6
包裝: 1產品入 1 禮盒
12禮盒入 1 卡通

淨重: 6.7kg
毛重: 7.3kg

產品配件:
中胸圍尺寸的無縫素體 1個
頭雕 1個
可換手 6只/3對
比基尼 1套
底座 1套

...........................................................................................................................................................

The Phicen Seamless Body System has been developed over a span of three years by engineers, material experts, and artists who are passionate about scale model figures. We conducted countless tests to emulate realistic anatomical features like skin texture, movement, and subtleties of the human body. The proportions and height of the models are based on the height of an average woman, 168cm-tall (1:1 scale) converted to 28cm tall (1:6 scale).It is another revolution in the simulation human body field.

The internal skeleton armature of the seamless body system is made from durable stainless steel to withstand playability without being easily damaged or corrupted. Each armature has 26 points of articulation, using ball-jointed system, for maximum flexibility and movement. Each joint is designed to move freely and consistently with 90% accurate human movement. With the slightest effort, the bodies are capable of making countless dynamic poses to imitate the attitude, posture, and energy of any character.

The steel metal armature is wrapped with a non-toxic-environmentally friendly medical-grade material specially developed for Phicen bodies. The material features durable, anti-cracking qualities that are easy to clean, but not easy to stain or dye. In addition, the skin texture is designed to deliver a tactile experience of real skin.

While built for playability, the Phicen seamless body is NOT a toy - it is a sophisticated 1:6 scale model designed to realistically simulate the real human form using superior materials and quality execution. Though they are anatomically correct, these figures are not designed to simulate sex. Whether you a fan of character design, cosplay, modeling, photography, painting, anatomy, or simply enjoy figure collecting - you will appreciate the finest 1:6 seamless body in the industry – The Phicen Seamless Body.

For more different -shaped models , stay tuned!

Item NO: PLMB2014-S01
Item Name : Super-Flexible Female Seamless body with Stainless Steel Skeleton in Pale/mid bust size for 1: 6 figure

Product Height: 28cm
Product Scale: 1:6
Package: 1figure in itself black inner box
12pcs into 1 Carton box

NW: 6.7KG
GW: 7.3KG
Inner box Size: L34.0cm X W16.0cm X H6.0cm
CTN Size: L37.0cm X W23.0cm X H35.5cm

Part list:
Seamless body in middle bust size 1pc
Head sculpt 1pc
Replaceable hands 6pc/3pairs
Bikini 1 set
Stand 1 set

180326jlol44ikoind7blr.jpg

180329pph8hy8l8y8fywax.jpg

180331a8yxhay2ecn8e693.jpg

180334wts3a3pbennt78zz.jpg

180336qt1gdu983zd8dv98.jpg

180339vte6esmooul8otlt.jpg

180341virm8wr1roozlpw6.jpg

180348h02p9opp5b1059bf.jpg

180351bvcfbevngvcfvgct.jpg

180355gh5ggdddzlhv64zm.jpg

180358leh8e585xzu0hhwj.jpg

180400nxzmfmmcfazyj6dt.jpg

Re: PHICEN:1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless body with Stainless Steel Skeleton x2

此款仿真模型是由Phicen公司一群对可动人偶模型充满激情的工程师,材料专家,艺术家等,历时三年研发而成。
我们进行了无数次的测试,以使模型能达到真人般的感觉,包括皮肤纹理,灵活性以及其它细微之处。
模型高度根据身高为168CM 的人类真实女性照1:6进行设计。它是人体模型的又一次革命。

模型内部骨架所有部件全部由不锈钢打造,坚固耐用,不易腐蚀。拥有26处活动关节,大部分为球状关节,灵活性非常高。
每个关节都能如真人般活动自如,并可模仿真人90%以上的动作。此款模型可以轻松摆出各种动态姿势,可模仿任意人物的神态与动作。

模型外部特别采用了无毒环保的医用级材料,耐老化,易清洁易保养,不易染色及开裂。此外,手感柔软,给人以真实皮肤般的触感。

尽管此款产品是供玩赏的,但它并不是玩具。它是采用优质材料和严格质量控制生产出来的1:6比例的精致的仿真人体模型。不具备性功能。
无论你是角色创造者,建模师,摄影爱好者,绘画家,还是仅仅喜欢收藏的人,你都能欣赏到本行业顶尖的无缝身体模型。

更多体型 ,敬请关注!

產品編號:PLMB2014-S02
產品名稱:1:6超可动钢骨架无缝中胸女素体小麦肤色

產品高度: 28 cm
產品比例: 1:6
包裝: 1產品入 1 禮盒
12禮盒入 1 卡通

淨重: 6.7kg
毛重: 7.3kg

產品配件:
中胸圍尺寸的無縫素體 1個
頭雕 1個
可換手 6只/3對
比基尼 1套
底座 1套
..............................................................................................................................................................

The Phicen Seamless Body System has been developed over a span of three years by engineers, material experts, and artists who are passionate about scale model figures. We conducted countless tests to emulate realistic anatomical features like skin texture, movement, and subtleties of the human body. The proportions and height of the models are based on the height of an average woman, 168cm-tall (1:1 scale) converted to 28cm tall (1:6 scale).It is another revolution in the simulation human body field.

The internal skeleton armature of the seamless body system is made from durable stainless steel to withstand playability without being easily damaged or corrupted. Each armature has 26 points of articulation, using ball-jointed system, for maximum flexibility and movement. Each joint is designed to move freely and consistently with 90% accurate human movement. With the slightest effort, the bodies are capable of making countless dynamic poses to imitate the attitude, posture, and energy of any character.

The steel metal armature is wrapped with a non-toxic-environmentally friendly medical-grade material specially developed for Phicen bodies. The material features durable, anti-cracking qualities that are easy to clean, but not easy to stain or dye. In addition, the skin texture is designed to deliver a tactile experience of real skin.

While built for playability, the Phicen seamless body is NOT a toy - it is a sophisticated 1:6 scale model designed to realistically simulate the real human form using superior materials and quality execution. Though they are anatomically correct, these figures are not designed to simulate sex. Whether you a fan of character design, cosplay, modeling, photography, painting, anatomy, or simply enjoy figure collecting - you will appreciate the finest 1:6 seamless body in the industry – The Phicen Seamless Body.

For more different -shaped models , stay tuned!

Item NO: PLMB2014-S02
Item Name : Super-Flexible Female Seamless body with Stainless Steel Skeleton in Tan/mid bust size for 1: 6 figure

Product Height: 28cm
Product Scale: 1:6
Package: 1figure in itself black inner box
12pcs into 1 Carton box

NW: 6.7KG
GW: 7.3KG
Inner box Size: L34.0cm X W16.0cm X H6.0cm
CTN Size: L37.0cm X W23.0cm X H35.5cm

Part list:
Seamless body in middle bust size 1pc
Head sculpt 1pc
Replaceable hands 6pc/3pairs
Bikini 1 set
Stand 1 set

180706m89cq6nr3n9orcco.jpg

180709bmbswl28xgxkz744.jpg

180714asgt3isi8r6a8sgs.jpg

180716tmzk9m29kz9hb3zk.jpg

180720m5boohzbz9zoo0o0.jpg

180723ut6haxcvzxnproxs.jpg

180726ttgtddd1vp0fkvpu.jpg

180729lsci43xq4i399sb6.jpg

180735sydthd09jl9xt0uc.jpg

180740an2l1ggjjls77j7r.jpg

Re: PHICEN:1/6 Super-Flexible Female Seamless body with Stainless Steel Skeleton x2

How far can you push them before the bodies rip?

i think i may have to get a few of these for sure/:1-1:

Is the second head sculpt smack dab in the middle of the uncanny valley for anyone else?

I may pick up one to give a look-see. The problem with these has been the broad and unnaturally shaped shoulders. I think the Hot Stuff bodies may have a more natural female shape.

I hope these are better than the standard Phicen type body as they are so so fragile ! I have snapped a hip and elbow joint by accident with very little force as the plastic parts are way too brittle.

I may pick up one to give a look-see. The problem with these has been the broad and unnaturally shaped shoulders. I think the Hot Stuff bodies may have a more natural female shape.

No, these have a much more realistic shape. The hot stuff bodies have a more idealized shape.

I'm actually interested in these with the skeleton change.

No, these have a much more realistic shape. The hot stuff bodies have a more idealized shape.

I'm actually interested in these with the skeleton change.

Will have to see what these end up running. I'll probably pick up one of each and see which looks and works best. I like the Kumiks for fully clothed bodies and the Ada Wong bodies for those showing arms or legs. I wish someone would come up with a cheaper knockoff of those without the exposed knee or elbow joints.

I have to admit that the seamless bodies have been getting better and better but the issue for me is still how unnatural the shoulder area looks.
I'd also fear tearing after prolonged poses.

These look pretty decent. Has anyone picked this up?

These look pretty decent. Has anyone picked this up?

I couldn't pass it up

Despite the hands, this design is light years ahead of any past phicen, Hot Body, Cy Girl, BBI, etc I've ever owned.

Last edited:

Mine is on the way. I should have it by early next week. What I've read about it on OSW seems very promising, except for the feet.

I picked up the hot stuff 2.0 body and was wondering how this compares to it? Seems like this one is a bit less voluptuous. Not as curvy. A bit more runway model type body than say a Victoria Secret model.

cant compare it first hand yet, but from what I've seen and read, the range of articulation is much better than Hot Stuff, and it's probably more durable skeleton wise. But yes, it is less voluptuous and probably less adequate for your project. However, still from what I've read on OSW, the tan skintone seems to match HT.

really eager to get it. It just landed today, and I guess it'll take about two days to clear customs, so my best bet is either Saturday or more likely Monday. I'll let you know how it compares then... :wave

I'm giving my Hot Toys Resident Evil Alice a new body so I can put her in the first movie outfit with the red dress, black skirt and boots, so I'll need a body like the Phicen that looks good showing a lot of skin on the arms and legs. Looking at the both the tan and the pale Phicens, it seems to me that the pale would be a better match for the Hot Toys Alice head, but I keep hearing that Hot Toys heads are actually good matches for the Phicen tan body. Are we absolutely certain that the tan Phicen is the way to go? I'd rather not buy both the tan and the pale as it would be an expensive experiment...

Back