Sleepy Hollow (Headless HorseMan!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, now you must do it after the fake Mistress posting got us all looking forward to it.

I would be behind an Ichabod, Katrina, and the Headless Horseman from Tim Burton's film.

I would rather have the old Disney Cartoon version, when the Horseman has the pumpkin head in hand ready to throw it.

mfoga said:
I would rather have the old Disney Cartoon version, when the Horseman has the pumpkin head in hand ready to throw it.

Well if they made Burton's, I don't see why the pumpkin head couldn't be the exclusive.

A headless horseman would be a great first option for a Tim Burton line. Then I'd love to see a Mars Attacks! Alien an Edward D. Wood Jr, a Penguin and a Frankenweenie.:rolleyes:

YES!!! A headless Horseman complete with black stallion in 1/4 scale. But I would prefer it to be the classic version, not Tim Burton's offering.

I'd hope for Burton's version so that I could also have a Johnny Depp Ichabod Crane.

Something like this would be quite and interesting buy...

racing.jpg

I think Sleepy Hollow is something Medicom would do a better job of than Sideshow. There is just too much exquisite detail in the horseman's costume. A figure that would switch out heads would be awesome, a Hessian likeness, a rejuvinating skull, and of course a severed stump. Ichabod Crane would be good too, perhaps likewise a bit too elaborate for Sideshow's costuming in 1/6 th scale.

Oooohhhhh!!! I've been wanting one of Walken as the Headless Horseman for a long, long time. :) This would be so cool!!

cap025-1.jpg

Bumped for having the same idea...

It would be so great to see a 1/6 fig of Burton's horseman...

He could come with sword, axe, fence-post, heads, interchangeable heads, and severed heads...

This would be awesome!

Back