Star Wars Ven Zallow...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Patiently waiting for my Darth Malgus to arrive and I cant help but want a Jedi for him to fight on my shelf... I know this is a long shot and people complain that there are higher priority figures to be done, and as true as that may be, this is the most badass fight in any starwars movie/game done so far. Ven Zallow is the jedi with the green lightsabre Malgus fights and kills closer to the end of the video

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOLANti8UCY[/ame]

the mixture of armor and robes is right up your alley as youve significantly improved the bodies and materials. please at the very least mention it at a meeting or something :pray:

And thank you for such and awesome release as Malgus, EU is where its at

I'd love to pair my Malgus with Eleena, but Ven Zallow would be great as well. There are so many cool characters from TOR that would be great.

Eleena_Daru_concept_art.jpg

Even if they didn't do a 1/6 scale TOR 3.75 in figures would be cool. They did Malgus, Shea Visla, and the republic commando, but no Satele Shan, droids or anything. Really guys? And who is my Malgus supposed to let his rage out on? I have a custom 3.75in custom Satele Shan, but it's just not the same. I still believe that TOR camp failed epically anyways. That trailer was so amazing they could have done a direct to DVD movie like the Final Fantasy movie, they could have done more figures, and seriously who wouldn't have bought the Ultimate Fx double bladed Satele Shan lightsaber. COME ON GUYS!!!

I think the hype about SWTOR has died down to the extent that we will never see anything from SWTOR again. :(

I dont think we ever had a chance...

I would love Ven still, that malgus fight was just awesome. But id take starkiller too

its gunna be all ep 7 and OT for a good long while I think

Back