Paul W.S. Anderson's POMPEII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamandi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I did a search and it doesn't appear there's a thread where we are ridiculing this film yet.

There's a new poster today and that's my excuse to create a thread so we can express our thoughts about Mr. Resident Evil's new movie.

Maybe it's just me but if I thought I was about to die I'd grab a handful of @ss.

dRhtpRL.jpg

At first I read that as "Paul Thomas Anderson's Pompeii," and I was thinking "wow, interesting," and then it hit me.:lol

I can laugh away Paul W.S. Anderson because the only thing he's done I might've almost cared about is AvsP.

My fear is DC or Marvel will get stupid and hire him because he makes big 'splosions.

Doesn't look too bad, but it isn't worth theater money to me. Plus Paul W.S. Anderson is a broken director.

I'll wait for it to hit Netflix...

Well, I did a search and it doesn't appear there's a thread where we are ridiculing this film yet.

There's a new poster today and that's my excuse to create a thread so we can express our thoughts about Mr. Resident Evil's new movie.

Maybe it's just me but if I thought I was about to die I'd grab a handful of @ss.

yeah.....

i'd skip the foreplay myself. that pic doesn't make sense.

Why would they put his name so prominently on the poster, does his name actually sell tickets? Or are they hoping movie-goers will confuse him for his polar opposite namesake?

I can see it now...

(Couple standing in box office line)

Oh look honey, Paul Anderson has a new movie out!

You mean the guy that Directed There Will Be Blood and Boogie Nights?

Let's go see that instead!

(Receiving tickets from Theater employee)

Wait, this director is Paul W. Anderson, the guy that Directed movies Uwe Boll turned down!

You Mean not Paul Thomas Anderson who Directed The Master and Punch Drunk Love?!

(in unison)
We want our money back!

Theater employee: Sorry, the studio is refusing to allow us to refund ticket revenues on this particular film, but for $5 extra they are offering a paper bag and ear plugs!

(In unison)
We'll take 'em!

Didn't know this guy directed it.

I saw the trailer in front of the hobbit and thought it could actually been pretty cool.

Who knows.

It doesn't look too bad. My interest is a bit sparked by the fact that I just visited Pompeii last year. Fascinating little city. So eerie to be standing there. And driving by Mount Vesuvius is still creepy as ****.

Why would they put his name so prominently on the poster, does his name actually sell tickets? Or are they hoping movie-goers will confuse him for his polar opposite namesake?

I can see it now...

(Couple standing in box office line)

Oh look honey, Paul Anderson has a new movie out!

You mean the guy that Directed There Will Be Blood and Boogie Nights?

Let's go see that instead!

(Receiving tickets from Theater employee)

Wait, this director is Paul W. Anderson, the guy that Directed movies Uwe Boll turned down!

You Mean not Paul Thomas Anderson who Directed The Master and Punch Drunk Love?!

(in unison)
We want our money back!

Theater employee: Sorry, the studio is refusing to allow us to refund ticket revenues on this particular film, but for $5 extra they are offering a paper bag and ear plugs!

(In unison)
We'll take 'em!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

unless Smaug or Godzilla is coming out of the mountain...no thanks:mad:

Ugh.

Pompeii is fascinating though. I'm sure this movie will make a mockery of it though.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Aww, c'mon. Look at that poster! Two people kissing under an erupting volcano...in 3D! :lol

Back