Premium Format When Sideshow makes the Bilbo PF...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
...I hope they just do him almost exactly as he appears in this poster.

El_Hobbit_La_Desolaci%C3%B3n_De_Smaug_Nuevo_Poster_Latino_c_JPosters.jpg

I know him in his button up vest, jacket and walking stick might be considered his "default" look but to me his definitive moment in the book (and now movies) was his encounter with Smaug.

And it would look really cool as a PF. They could have him standing on treasure, maybe holding Sting in one hand and holding or wearing the Ring in the other, looking up at an unseen dragon of indescribable power. That Lake Town jacket would make for really cool mixed media as well.

...I hope they just do him almost exactly as he appears in this poster.

El_Hobbit_La_Desolaci%C3%B3n_De_Smaug_Nuevo_Poster_Latino_c_JPosters.jpg

I know him in his button up vest, jacket and walking stick might be considered his "default" look but to me his definitive moment in the book (and now movies) was his encounter with Smaug.

And it would look really cool as a PF. They could have him standing on treasure, maybe holding Sting in one hand and holding or wearing the Ring in the other, looking up at an unseen dragon of indescribable power. That Lake Town jacket would make for really cool mixed media as well.

Awww I can't see it. I've been seeing a lot of Xs instead of pics lately. :(

That would be a good pose to do...I happily would break my "no more premium format figures" rule for that!

Back