1/6 Medicom Dark Knight returns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, are they serious with that suit. The choice of fabric is awful.n It's a pity because I honestly think this looks great. Even the body looks pretty good. If they went with the fabric similar to what Meis uses I'd buy it. This fabric is completely inappropriate.

is this available for PO anywhere yet?

im intrigued, he looks decent, better than their hush offering.

im still not completely convinced though, i agree the suit fabric is just wrong. why do they insist on the shiny pleather crap. they even did that with their superman? who at medicom thought that was a good idea?

I really like this!!! :) I hope someday HTs or SSC do actual comic book versions of the characters, Golden Age to Silver to modern versions directly from comics. I think they would be very very popular at 1/6 scale. Thats why im haven't bought the SSC 1/6 versions because i like figures that are direct from movies or comics. But they did a fantastic job with their SSC 1/6, they are really really nice.

So depending on cost, i might pick this Medicom up one we sign final in-hand pics.

The suit material seems inferior compared to the SCC Bats.

When will this be out anyway?

I think that DKR Batman looks awesome. I notice a lot of people seem to hate the material the costume is made out of but it doesn't really matter to me, I think it looks great. Great headsculpt, great hulking body, great outfit--my only issue is, how tall is he, really? I've seen him called 13" tall and I've seen him called 12" tall. DKR Batman needs to be TALL. He needs to be Hot Toys Cavill Superman tall.

Whats with medicom mate ? I thought the make good sculpt with their batman line..

They're really expensive and tend to disintegrate after about three years. Plus they are out of scale with other 1/6. Just a preference. All of my Medis have fallen apart. As I've said before, I do believe they put the Medi in mediocre.

They're really expensive and tend to disintegrate after about three years. Plus they are out of scale with other 1/6. Just a preference. All of my Medis have fallen apart. As I've said before, I do believe they put the Medi in mediocre.

Thanks for the info mate, glad i cancel the pre order and went custom with help from tony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would wait to see how the figure holds up. I'm terrified of the Medicom suits.

Back