Tweeterhead doing the 1/6 scale 1966 Batman characters Statue line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adolfo

Super Freak
Reaction score
When I heard this, all I could say is holy sheeet....Julie Newmar Catwoman I believe is the first piece...Trevor Grove will be doing Batman, Robin and Batgirl sculpts...Unfreaking real and awesome...:yess:

It's coming... Imagine 1966 egghead,joker,penguin,king tut,false face,Lillie the lilac,archer,etc,etc.

Wow, they are certainly pimping out the 60's Batman license far and wide now, aren't they? :lol

Cesar Romero Joker is what I want most of all. First company to do a quality version of him wins. And with everyone from Hot Toys to Neca to Tweeterhead and beyond with their hands on merchandising rights, surely someone has to scratch that itch soon. :)

THJNCat.jpg

With permission, here is the first work in progress shot of the Julie Newmar Catwoman 1/6 Scale Maquette from Tweeterhead!!!!! Beautiful!

I am loving this. Another catwoman in the collection though...currently I can see 6 catwoman collectibles in my direct line of sight!!....wait .. who am I kidding sounds purr..fect

If they can nail the sparkly look of her costume this will be a must get for me. Love the large cat she is posed against.

That looks spectacular. I've never been much of a statue guy, but I'm not going to lie and say I'm not excited to see where this is going.

That looks spectacular. I've never been much of a statue guy, but I'm not going to lie and say I'm not excited to see where this is going.

On the contrary I actually am more of a statue guy. I've been in contact with one of their reps and I know they have big plans for this line provided it all works out. I would love to see them take on the '89 Batman once they are finished with the '66 stuff.

On the contrary I actually am more of a statue guy. I've been in contact with one of their reps and I know they have big plans for this line provided it all works out. I would love to see them take on the '89 Batman once they are finished with the '66 stuff.

Oh, my, the thought of Trevor sculpting a '92 Pfeiffer Catwoman... :love

Oh, my, the thought of Trevor sculpting a '92 Pfeiffer Catwoman... :love

Well let me go ahead and burst your bubble. That's not likely to happen. According to my contact at Tweeterhead they've already inquired about a Michelle Pffeifer Catwoman and WB had flat told them "NO". When I heard that I started speculating that could be what the hold up has been on the Hot Toys Batman Returns line.

Well let me go ahead and burst your bubble. That's not likely to happen. According to my contact at Tweeterhead they've already inquired about a Michelle Pffeifer Catwoman and WB had flat told them "NO". When I heard that I started speculating that could be what the hold up has been on the Hot Toys Batman Returns line.

That's interesting. It's not like another Catwoman will come out in movies anytime soon.

Well, bummer.

Back