New payment options

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HODLr

Based
Reaction score
I was wondering if Sideshow would add more payment options?
Personally I'd like to be able to do the following -

1) Pay 100% for an item, at the time I pre-order it, instead of having it done, sometimes a year later.

2) Pay 50% down (or whatever I want to put down) at the time I pre-order something, so if I chose to do a payment plan it would be that much cheaper, per month. I'd like to be able to chose what I put down and then have the payments based on that.

Say something is $400, you put $200 down, at the time you pre-order it, and your payment plan is based on the $200 left on the balance.

Every item that has a payment plan has its payments based on what percentage you/we/I chose to put down.

Is anything I've suggested already possible?

I agree 100%. I'd also like to add if they push an order back by more than two months, the deposit should be refundable. If they can't be on time, why should they keep our money interest free?

PayPal is already a payment option for In-Stock items and Pre-Order items that have complete and final DIMS (dimensions of shipping box, weight,etc.).

Items with repeated delays can have their NRD refunded or moved over to another order but this process must take place through our customer service department directly by phone, email or live chat and not by canceling an order through an online account directly (this has always been available since the inception of the NRD).

Paying for a pre-order in full before it's recieved into our warehouse is not possible at this time.

-SideshowAlex

I agree it would be nice to be able to put as much down as we'd like at a time or have an option for more customized flex pay options.

If votes are counting....I would like this option of whatever amount to send on payments.

Hey Alex, what about gift cards that you can purchase to give to someone?

I know we ask practically every year. And I'm asked all the time if there are gift cards my family and friends can give me for my birthday and Christmas that I can use towards the purchase of a figure.

Hey Alex, what about gift cards that you can purchase to give to someone?

I know we ask practically every year. And I'm asked all the time if there are gift cards my family and friends can give me for my birthday and Christmas that I can use towards the purchase of a figure.

I second that. I'd love for my family to be able to give me GC.

PayPal is already a payment option for In-Stock items and Pre-Order items that have complete and final DIMS (dimensions of shipping box, weight,etc.).
-SideshowAlex

Alex just wondering if you think the Paypal option for instock items will ever be open to International buyers?

I would love the new 1/6th Grevious EX but I would need to break it down to more than just two payments and as far as I know you can do this with the paypal option.

Alex just wondering if you think the Paypal option for instock items will ever be open to International buyers?

I would love the new 1/6th Grevious EX but I would need to break it down to more than just two payments and as far as I know you can do this with the paypal option.

Paypal is an available payment option for International customers and has been for a little while now. You should be able to use PayPal on In-Stock products now. Additionally, you can use Paypal for Pre-Orders that we have complete and final weight/size/etc. as well.

-SideshowAlex

Paypal is an available payment option for International customers and has been for a little while now. You should be able to use PayPal on In-Stock products now. Additionally, you can use Paypal for Pre-Orders that we have complete and final weight/size/etc. as well.

-SideshowAlex

So Paypal should work for Grevious when you guys know the final weight and size etc? It's just that I checked (using the in stock Dewback as an example) and Paypal payment is not an option.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back