Cap Vs Skull shipping soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Captain America VS Red Skull Diorama – Sideshow Exclusive (item #90041) from our MARVEL “VS” Diorama Series. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out item, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse within approximately the next 11-13 days.

i received mine too. is it Jan '07 already? they said jan 07...it's nov 06....is this an error?

i think this piece will be more popular since the cap america pf was announced but then again all of the full vs pieces have increased in value nicely.

Last edited:
I agree and disagree.

It will go up in value but I think some people may pass and go for the iconic PF. The Vs line is my favorite Sideshow line but I gotta admit the Cap PF is bound to be the more popular of the two.

It'll be interesting to see the edition size on the regular. I'm surprised that's not revealed yet.

SolidLiquidFox said:
but I gotta admit the Cap PF is bound to be the more popular of the two.
yeah, just like the Grey Hulk will be :stick :lol

i would think they would want the vs to go with the pf and possible red skull pf down the road.

i decided to cancel. im sticking with PF for now. so someone on the exclusive waitlist should be getting converted. funny how i was having problems deciding when i thought it was coming out in january, but they helped me decide much faster by shipping it now.

gambit said:
Ah, this was earlier than I expected. I am on the edge of cancelling as I do not want 2 captains in my collection and PF looks better.

probably will cancel in 5-6 days.

what if they do a red skull PF....this dio would be ideal placed between the 2 PFs

pitchin said:
what if they do a red skull PF....this dio would be ideal placed between the 2 PFs

may be and in that case it would be good display but

I do not like red skull and there is no way I would pay over 200 $ for a Red skull statue. Plus I start to ran out of space and I need to select my MOST wanted items

They are unlikely to do a red skull PF. I am on the fence with this one also, mainly because I don't like Cap's face on the dio. I'm not going to be a completist on this series since I sold my xmen vs. sentinel already. Not much time to cancel though.

kierbaudy said:
I don't like Cap's face on the dio.
Ditto. I think a better pose would have been him holding his shield up to deflect the Skull's attack with his other hand balled up in a fist ready to punch his lights out.

one thing i dont like about this piece is that he looks like a steriods induced animal. his guns are fully loaded and his face looks like he is in the middle of a 'roid rage.

Is there any more room in the water? let's all jump ship off the Vs piece :rolleyes:

Seriously, this is why edition sizes have to be watched carefully. Increasing the ES of the exclusive by 50 may not have been a good idea afterall.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Seriously, this is why edition sizes have to be watched carefully. Increasing the ES of the exclusive by 50 may not have been a good idea afterall.

ditto on that. Plus SS keeps repeating the same characters over and over again. Which on this case on my part is causing cancellations.

Back