New sideshow freak and artist!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butttornado

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, I posted a few times on the forum already, but haven't formally introduced myself. My name is Richard Luong, I'm an illustrator. I was the artist on a game called Cthulhu wars. So I'm telling you all it's because it's how I got into collecting statues!
I am currently working on an art book, and one of the things I am selling with my book is a Cthulhu sculpt. I was searching for sculptors and I kept running across the same artist's work while I was researching. I fell in love with the punisher comiquette. I ended up contacting Martin canales, the sculptor, and he is doing the Cthulhu sculpt for me! We've been working together for about 2 months now.
That introduced me into the world of statues, I ended buying the punisher, and now 8 statues later, and 5 more on pre order I think I am now addicted :).
My only issue is I live in a small apartment, and my detolfs originally made to hold figures, is out if space. Anyways, thanks for having an awesome forum and listening to my long introduction. If anyone is interested, here are a couple links to my work.

www.luongart.hostoi.com
www.etsy.com/shop/TentaclesAndTeeth
Www.facebook.com/tentaclesandteeth

Wow, welcome aboard, being a huge Lovecraft and Cthulu mythos fan I had to check your links and your artwork is amazing.

Welcome to the boards :wave

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
icon_snoopy.gif
wavesmile.gif

Wow, welcome aboard, being a huge Lovecraft and Cthulu mythos fan I had to check your links and your artwork is amazing.

Welcome to the boards :wave

Thanks a lot! I am enjoying the ride. I'm working on a Cthulhu sculpt with Martin canale at the moment. I post updates about it on my facebook page. I will be posting updates here on the boards too when the time comes. Thanks again for checking out my work!

Back