Custom 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xphilx

Super Freak
Reaction score
just though id show off my pennywise figures

these photos were quickly taken with my phone, ill take better ones soon

Sculpts by rocco
Painted by 8bit
Haired by ME
costume by dchung

2pt5w84.jpg

2i7wnxv.jpg

Re: 1:6 Pennywise the Clown

Awesome figure, Phil! I've become quite the fan of Pennywise lately. Great job on the hair, too! :clap

Mark

Awesome figure, Phil! I've become quite the fan of Pennywise lately. Great job on the hair, too! :clap

Mark

hey buddy! good to see u around! hope ya have a great christmas

i totally agree with you, Pennywise is awesome. Seriously one of the most underrated horror characters ever! probably because he was only in 1 movie (or 2 part tv show) Tim Curry was fantastic in that role! For how old the movie is its still great to watch even if alot of the book was cut out of it. I usually find myself watching it once every 6 months or so.

thanks for the comment on the hair! it was a pain to do. Probably took over half an hour each sculpt to do but with such an awesome paintjob i wanted to take my time and get it right

Also u should see the paint up 8bit did on your myers retooled sculpt. Best myers ive seen!

That is great looking.

thanks for the comment great team effort by all involved

It would be cool to have Tim Curry shelf, Pennywise, lord of darkness, and rocky horror figures.

here is some work in progress shots

i have padded out both figures. The normal pennywise is finished. I printed out a photo of Georgie and made a paper boat

the acid face pennywise isnt finished i just have him sitting there right now. The hands are going to be changed and i have an idea on the pose.

Ill post more when i finished the acid pennywise. Also sorry about the average pics they have been taken with my phone. Once they are both done ill use the good camera ;)

10mlohi.jpg

2jb054w.jpg

2zs2m89.jpg

'BEEP, BEEP RICHIE'

That is two fantastic Pennywise figures you have there mate. :clap

And the pictures look fine to me.

The acid-face sculpt is badass. :yess:

duuuuuude print me out a pic of georgie!!!!!!!!!!!! name ur price!!!! LOL awesome figure dude! really sickk

They look great! Any chance you could hook a brother up with the paper boat? I have an idea of how to make one, but I seem to be too lazy to make it happen :lol

duuuuuude print me out a pic of georgie!!!!!!!!!!!! name ur price!!!! LOL awesome figure dude! really sickk

send me a PM with your addresses and ill hook yas both up :)

thanks for the great comments guys... more to come soon

Seeing the pic of georgie freaks me out. Lol these are too creepy to own. I guess thats how you know theyre really good lol.

Galactiboy's Pennywise is the only other one I've seen look as good as these. Those little extra accessories really add to them too.

An oldie but goodie!
8BDB5EB9-3754-435F-BAD1-97C8F0400BFC-81-0000036603720181_zpsf7d3fadf.jpg

of course it is anything of betos is awesome although i have to admit though that i like roccos sculpts better. just seems alot closer to tim currys face than what beto can do. even his new sculpts arnt as good as both of roccos

clothing is amazing though :D

of course it is anything of betos is awesome although i have to admit though that i like roccos sculpts better. just seems alot closer to tim currys face than what beto can do. even his new sculpts arnt as good as both of roccos

clothing is amazing though :D

Did Beto even start a new Pennywise sculpt yet?

Did Beto even start a new Pennywise sculpt yet?

Exactly, Beto has not started the new Pennywise sculpt yet. The project is slated to get going somtime this year I believe.

With that said, I still favor the Beto sculpt as the better likeness. I can't say I see much Tim Curry in Rocco's. Some excellent paintups of it though especially the acid sculpt.

Are those the Mime Joker hands your using xphilx? I picked up a set of those hands myself and they work great. It adds alot of personality to the figure.

Last edited:
Back