Premium Format The Red Death Premium Format - on sale now!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of... Love this. It's so ****ing disturbing, I think I might have to have it just for the shock value at parties.

I ordered it but compare how much is here to Jack the Ripper. It's nasty. Sideshow is lucky that I am a completist on this one.

Like I said in the other thread, I think that they are justifying the closeness in price due to the light up feature. Cuz this dude is skinny!! Jack had a ton of clothes, and the Queen had alot of detail, so the light up feature must be their justification.

POed! cant wait for the death statue to be revealed, hope it will be on his thrown.

POed! cant wait for the death statue to be revealed, hope it will be on his thrown.

They are probably going to make that one HUGE...given that he towers over all the other court characters in their art pic...

Too expensive for so little. Pass!!!

You are aware that's pretty much starting price for all the PFs currently being sold through sideshow. I highly doubt you'd find it any cheaper because this line seems it's gonna be low edition size. And only the sickly minded like myself appeals to this line.

Jack the ripper was announced 400 last year which was 50 bucks more then the starting price for PFs at the time. That, was overpriced and I'm sure sideshow learned to not over price Non licensed statues.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

You are aware that's pretty much starting price for all the PFs currently being sold through sideshow. I highly doubt you'd find it any cheaper because this line seems it's gonna be low edition size. And only the sickly minded like myself appeals to this line.

Jack the ripper was announced 400 last year which was 50 bucks more then the starting price for PFs at the time. That, was overpriced and I'm sure sideshow learned to not over price Non licensed statues.

Yes I'm aware. It's still overpriced for so little and not a licensed item. Low edition size doesn't justify for me. Red skull came out same day for 10 bucks cheaper and that's a Marvel/Disney owned item. I feel they would have a better sales rate on these if they were priced better.

Same price and height as the Queen, but there's more material needed to complete her. This should be priced a little less, but doesn't affect me either way.

d

I can make more sense out of $400 for Jack The Ripper, Isn't Jack bigger than QOTD? It makes sense that he is at least $20 more. But $360 for a skeleton that uses 1/3 the polystone. Come on. I don't care if $360 is now the base price for PFs. It still makes me question Sideshow's pricing. A representative that works at Sideshow posted on another forum saying it doesn't matter how much polystone is used, but on how many pieces there are and the paint application. COME ON! You are telling me that the amount of polystone doesn't factor into the price. BS. Well, they better be ready to back up their reasoning when this one comes out. It better have more pieces than QOTD and Jack. If that is what price is based on. Also, if the amount of polystone doesn't raise up the price, why are large statues, like Rhino, hollow?

Last edited:
I like it, but it's really not something i can display with little ones about. I do wonder about it being a bit top heavy on thinner legs, i'd hate to see another steed incident down the line. I do love the cape and base, i wonder if any sc staff posed to have their faces put onto the cape? The fabric tapestry on the base is a great idea, just wish i was more into the figure. Who knows, reward points a year from now, i may still bite.

Back