Big Chief Studios - 1/6 Doctor Who - #1 William Hartnell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I figured it was time to start this discussion. Hopefully I won't jinx it like I did the HT Anakin. :)()

attachment.php

What accessories do you want?

Cane, obviously.
Cape, definitely.

What else?

Cane, hat, scarf, cape, skull, that candle thing, pipe and if they find a way to make it look good, a monocle.

And hands that are posed so they can hold the jacket.

yes jacket holding hands pls!

a monochromatic b/w ver would be cool but def not my top priority, cool exclusive ver maybe... dunno.

We know they can do a good hat! I'm very happy with my 4th Doctor and am excited to get all the Doctors they bring out. Make a great display!

Anyone remember what the Keys of Marinus looked like? Would they make a good accessory?

A skull from the Cave of Skulls would be pretty awesome. Even more so if it came with a bone to stick it on.

I'm all for the pilot look as well. Awesome presence and, for my money, one of my favorite CO releases in 5".
If BC does a similar set in 1:6 I'd be happy. And we already have the wip head looking nice.

A hat, scarf, skull, cane, hands sculpted to hold his lapels, and I'd hope for a sound chip that plays the Hartnell chuckle.

No soundchip, unless it's integrated into the base.

PLEASE! No Gimiccky electronics in these figures, FTLOG.

it needlessly drives the price up, and often limits articulation.

Arrgggh! I saw this and thought there had been a reveal. LOL.

But, yes, this deserves it's own thread! I think you've all pretty much hit the nail on the head as far as accessories needed:

Hat
Scarf
Cane
Cape
Lapel-grabbing hands

He needs his ring on his hands, too. That's probably best molded on.
A Key of Marinus could be fun. I'd take a skull. I suppose they could just use the Sherlock one and put it in here?

A monocle would be neat, even if it just hung around his neck.
It might be neat if the ring were made of metal and there was a magnet in his eye to keep it in place.

This would be neat (maybe this is the "candle thing" Doctor Who mentioned?):

First_Doctor_colour.jpg

Back