Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I and I

Super Freak
Reaction score
horizontal_01.jpg

vertical_08.jpg

vertical_31.jpg

goodbye money.... I really hope end product will be like this. OMFG.
https://www.gamingheads.com/index.php?option=com_myphp&Itemid=3&product=131

:rotfl

Does this interest you Ryan?

The statue looks amazing, no doubt, heck if it was in 1/6 scale, I'll definitely be interested. It's the source material that bugs me. Another me-too, Nolan esque reboot that's equivalent Man of Steel of gaming this year.

Yeah, I'm gonna get a lot of hate for saying that but I'm sorry, that's how I feel. Have you played the game, Plis?

The statue looks amazing, no doubt, heck if it was in 1/6 scale, I'll definitely be interested. It's the source material that bugs me. Another me-too, Nolan esque reboot that's equivalent Man of Steel of gaming this year.

Yeah, I'm gonna get a lot of hate for saying that but I'm sorry, that's how I feel. Have you played the game, Plis?

Soon, very soon I'll order it from Amazon.

Tomb Raider was in a dire need of a reboot. The latest entry was exactly what it needed for a breath of fresh air. It pulled ideas from Uncharted and added its own twist.

I kept thinking Lara needed a safe word throughout the whole thing. The beating she takes is hilarious.

Oh shoot. Here goes my money again after 3A Ray...
This will be the first Lara statue I buy. I played the original TR since it came out on PSX, stopped at 3 for the story seems to go nowhere and don't care about it ever since.
CD did the right thing by rebooting this series. Will buy PS4 ver again next year.

Tomb Raider was in a dire need of a reboot. The latest entry was exactly what it needed for a breath of fresh air. It pulled ideas from Uncharted and added its own twist.

I kept thinking Lara needed a safe word throughout the whole thing. The beating she takes is hilarious.

What was wrong with Underworld?

I admit I didn't really liked Underworld, Anniversary nor Legend that much when they initially came out and I genuinely fell in love with them after the reboot came out due to the earnest nature of the old games juxtaposed with the seemingly pretentious reboot.

Last edited:
What was wrong with Underworld?

Outdated gaming mechanics
Outdated graphics
Tiresome reuse of Lara as nothing but a sexualized object.

I am sure the critics have more to say. And yes I played through it all. But the reboot is considerably better in every possible way.

Outdated gaming mechanics
Outdated graphics
Tiresome reuse of Lara as nothing but a sexualized object.

I am sure the critics have more to say. And yes I played through it all. But the reboot is considerably better in every possible way.

Are you serious? The graphics were phenomenal! and Lara was never sexualized in the games aside from the skewed public opinion of non-fans. She never behaves like a slut in the games and she's more akin to the classic James Bond. If anything, she was a better role model than most females in videogames.

tru%202008-11-01%2000-13-38-95.jpg

Last edited:
Are you serious? The graphics were phenomenal! and Lara was never sexualized in the games aside from general public opinion of non-fans. She never behaves like a slut in the games and more akin to the classic James Bond.

tru%202008-11-01%2000-13-38-95.jpg

Yes, not sexualized.. those hot pants and bare midriff... nothing sexual about that. :slap

Yes, not sexualized.. those hot pants and bare midriff... nothing sexual about that. :slap

Not to mention the over abundance of swimsuit alternative costumes...

And the graphics in that pic are pretty weak compared to the reboot.

Back