Pop Culture Shock: Sons of Anarchy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PCS gets Sons of anarchy licence!

Hell yes!!

Can't wait for these, very excited about this new announcment!

ab27d7860d1aae28b6e22c9cc62161f3_zps5aaccfca.jpg

sons-of-anarchy-hd-high-definition-fullscreen-324761.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Re: PCS gets Sons of anarchy licence!

These will be in hand between 2017 and 2018.

Love the show, but not enough to collect statues. Happy for PCS though keep the licenses coming!

Wow. Didn't see that coming. Would be Very Curious to see how they will design real people characters. Wondering too if there will be a demand for statue's of these characters?
This never seemed like a show to me that there would be Action Figures & Statues made. This will be very interesting!

Wish PCS all the best. . . I'm only slightly concerned that we might get Jax shortly after the final season ends. . . then what??

And at ~$200 for a licensed Sixth Scale figure, I'm really not sure how much I can invest.

Love the show, but not enough to collect statues. Happy for PCS though keep the licenses coming!

Same I dig the show and might buy some themed clothes but not a statue.

Thinking about this line, hope they use a quality material for all the leather parts. Would hate for it to fall apart after a year or so.

I never heard of them but I'm def interested. Even of they aren't great, they could be a great base for a custom. Been holding off on making a Jax but the parts are pretty easy to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The key here is great headsculpts, good muscle bodies, good tailoring and paintwork, especially with the tattoos.

I'm not sure whether I will collect this line

Back