The " HOT TOYS, I WANT A FAORA" petition thread! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure it will happen, I also hope they make kryptonian armor look for zod, faora, and jor (with interchangeable parts so we can also get the skin suit look and a cape for "nightmare" zod) after that I just want a blacksuit superman (most likely an exclusive) then on to man of steel 2.

HT , I'm sorry folks, doesn't give a flip for our "petitions"

I agree. The few people here, 50, 100, however many, are completely meaningless in the the big picture. We like to think we have more power than we do here. Sorry. I'd love a Faora. But HT has pobably already decided if there are going to make her or not. I'm not a fan of kidding myself and pretending things aren't what they are.

At this point I bet we don't see her. I'm thinking she would have been announced with the rest of the Man of Steel figures. Especially now that the hype has probably died off a bit seeing as the film was released both theatrically and on Blu-ray/DVD already.

HT , I'm sorry folks, doesn't give a flip for our "petitions"

I fear you are correct, also it seems they really dislike creating female characters.

Few deserve a figure more than Faora, unfortunately I would not bet a dollar on the likelihood of us getting one.

Back