HALO Spartans - Red & Blue Team Leader - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Click the pic! Buy now!

HALO Spartan – Red Team Leader
Spartan Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

HALO Spartan – Blue Team Leader
Spartan Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

Sideshow Collectibles’ HALO Spartan – Red Team and Blue Team Leader Premium Format Figures are the next HALO collectibles that started with the Master Chief. Both of these armored soldiers will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, December 19th.

preview_300139_HaloSpartanv08.jpg

Might just have to pick this up for the sake of having Caboose on display.

My name is Michael J. Caboose, and I...Hate...BABIES!

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great. Don't understand the PO though. Should have made x amount of each and surprised us with them.

I'm thinking about getting a red too. If there's an additional gun or something different other then the color it's probably a go for me. If it's just red and blue with an AR going to pass

They look nice. With my chief in hand now I could say that if you had all three of these then that would rule and you would rule also. But I do not need nor can I afford that many Chiefs. Congrats to the mad bastard that will undoubtedly post pics ITT of all three Chiefs standing side by side.

That will be a glorious pic and I shall bask in it's majesty.

If you got MC, you better be getting these. That's all I have to say! Looks awesome.

They look great. Don't understand the PO though. Should have made x amount of each and surprised us with them.

Crimson Baroness was 200 and they announced the PO. I guess after White Storm (which was during SDCC, where it's common to not have prior announcements) they're giving advanced notice and a better chance at getting the limited color runs. I guess it makes it more "fair" as far as people knowing in advance so SS doesn't hear the complaints, if you miss out it's because you couldn't change your schedule, or like with Baroness, many didn't check the site because they didn't care, then when they found it was 200 ES it was too late.

I think I want a Blue but if these were a surprises and I missed it I wouldn't whine about it (like I did with Storm until my WL converted, lol). My MC EX is really fine enough.

The Halo Spartan – Blue and Red Team Leader Premium Format™ Figures will have a limited edition size of just 100 pieces produced for each, and are sold separately. They will be priced at $399.99 with payment plan options available. Pre-orders start this Thursday, December 19th with an official announcement in the weekly Sideshow Newsletter. Party up!

And they came with the EX, too. Is this a first for a repaint variant to come with the EX? I think so.

And they came with the EX, too. Is this a first for a repaint variant to come with the EX? I think so.

That is weird..... But no mention of the pistol swap out weapon ...so they come with the exclusive weapon but not the regular?

And why not some unique weapons? Should be shotgun instead if the AR.

So lame at least give a different weapon....

But no SS sees ex is soldout while reg is still in stock so they made all those repaints the EX version to cash in....doesn't even have the decency to change a switchout weapon....

The original mc pf release has my highest praise as a top release. But what they are doing here is just low. Hope it's worth it to pull in an extra ~$75k while give the middle finger to everyone who bought the original, instead of just keeping your word on the already published ES and let your existing customers be happy.

If you want to cash in on clones then don't put an ES on the original...so shady

I won't be buying them

I don't know why someone who had the original would want these repaints at all. Same with the different versions of the PCS Street Fighter figs, the player 2 versions or whatever. Its the same exact fig but a different colour FFS.

Is this only a pre-order, then? I thought maybe Sideshow had the Red and Blue Spartans all ready to go. =/

So lame at least give a different weapon....

But no SS sees ex is soldout while reg is still in stock so they made all those repaints the EX version to cash in....doesn't even have the decency to change a switchout weapon....

The original mc pf release has my highest praise as a top release. But what they are doing here is just low. Hope it's worth it to pull in an extra ~$75k while give the middle finger to everyone who bought the original, instead of just keeping your word on the already published ES and let your existing customers be happy.

If you want to cash in on clones then don't put an ES on the original...so shady

I won't be buying them

My sentiments exactly. Spot on :lecture

Back