1/6 WARNING, Re: Webbing on Amazing Spiderman suit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandito

Super Freak
Reaction score
Such a delayed and problematic figure.... fragile shoulders...now, fragile suit webbing

Do not have the suit touch itself, this includes armpits, crotch and bending of knees and elbows.

The webbing will stick and melt with itself and upon pulling the parts apart it'll stick to one of the 2 surfaces....

This happened on mine when the pits was together for approx two weeks.

I suppose the suit cannot be touching anything..... unless you want to risk it... I worry for the Man of Steel suits (Supes/Jor-El/Zod) that would be similar, I suppose.

HT's bad R & D materials...

post-5392-1387022196.jpg

Last edited:
Still glad I cancelled my PO...

did you have any lighting near by? maybe it heat up at lower temps and does this..? just ruling out other factors

Still glad I cancelled my PO...

did you have any lighting near by? maybe it heat up at lower temps and does this..? just ruling out other factors

I live in the tropics... temperature range from 25 to 28C.... in the shade, not near any high heat lighting

Good thing I've 2 other controls... Two others that had foam separators does not suffer such (one was briefly pose for 3 days or so, had the touching parts sticky but still recoverable without damage).

The one with webbing damage shown was in the pose for much longer.

Well, at least the suit does not react to foam (dark sponge) and plastic film...

Last edited:
That sucks, I worry more for my mos supes
I'll just have to make sure they are posed in a way, so that the suit isn't touching

Sorry to hear bandito

That sucks, especially for a $200 figure.

MoS Superman appears to have the same sort of suit. You think with the amount of time they have between specs/pics, they'd catch these sort of things.

I wouldn't be too worried, I don't have a single figure posed with its hands by its side and the legs touching together

I don't know if this will help, but...

A light dusting of talcum powder will prevent latex from sticking to itself. I don't know what this outfit is made from and I don't know what talc will do to this material but it may help.

Back