The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OSCORP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Might as well start it up now.

(Remember when it was initially going to be released this coming summer?)

[ame]https://youtu.be/lG8O7e2jHTM[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The Hobbit: There and Back Again

Bilbo dies.

luke_NOOOOOO-1.jpg

I can tell this thread will be useful until it's released. :monkey1

This came up on Onering earlier this week and I don't think it was posted on here, in his christmas message, Christopher Lee talks a little about There and Back Again and alludes to his role in the story. He seems to be very proud of his role in these films and I also hope he gets to see the final film and then the extended version the following year.

[ame]https://youtu.be/BEhvKl9_5bg[/ame]

This came up on Onering earlier this week and I don't think it was posted on here, in his christmas message, Christopher Lee talks a little about There and Back Again and alludes to his role in the story. He seems to be very proud of his role in these films and I also hope he gets to see the final film and then the extended version the following year.

https://youtu.be/BEhvKl9_5bg

Honestly, back when LOTR came out I didn't know if he'd be with us much longer. He brought a great presence to the films.

I still really need to see the original Wicker Man.

Christopher Lee has really slowed down a good bit lately. I do hope he makes it through to see the final film - it sounds like we will see a lot of Saruman and that it will be pretty fantastic!

Really love Christopher Lee. Just a class act. Have never seen Wicker Man but will be sure to check it out, now. Really looking forward to his scenes in the third film as Saruman's corruption by Sauron is one of the story elements I was most interested in learning about in LotR. Thought we'd get a bit of that in Desolation but guess they just had too much going on to focus on that for this one. Hope he is alive and well by the time There and Back Again is released.

Really love Christopher Lee. Just a class act. Have never seen Wicker Man but will be sure to check it out, now. Really looking forward to his scenes in the third film as Saruman's corruption by Sauron is one of the story elements I was most interested in learning about in LotR. Thought we'd get a bit of that in Desolation but guess they just had too much going on to focus on that for this one. Hope he is alive and well by the time There and Back Again is released.

It doesn't sound like we'll see that in TABA, either - from what Lee said, it pretty much sounds like Saruman comes to terms with the fact that Gandalf was right, and feels guilty for his insistence that Gandalf was wrong.

Ah, misinterpreted that, then. Shame, was hoping they'd shed some light on it.

Back