Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Saruman Premium Format Figure

Sarumon-775.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Saruman the White

Where is this screen cap from?? I'm always on the look out for this 'coming soon' sneak peeks and such.

I love the detail on the face sculpt. (When has a SSC sculpt really disappointed though? :lol) I'm not a LOTR collector, but this will definitely be another home run with fans, I'm sure.

One thing : The Lord of the Rings License is alive! :panic:

Where is this screen cap from?? I'm always on the look out for this 'coming soon' sneak peeks and such.

I love the detail on the face sculpt. (When has a SSC sculpt really disappointed though? :lol) I'm not a LOTR collector, but this will definitely be another home run with fans, I'm sure.

Sideshow blog has a video of this.

Hooray....some news at last - seems the LOTR line lives on!!! Sculpt looks pretty good too. Don't collect PFs myself but I know there'll be a lot collectors on here who'll be well pleased at this!! :)

Would be cool if the EX was a Palantir in his hand or the same on a Pedestal.

Maybe like a marble or something rather than a painted polystone ball.

Although I am glad this is getting made, it does still feel like SS is doing the minimum to keep the license. Guess this also falls under both licenses.

2013 = tease, 2014 = pre-order, 2015 = release

Anyway SS, what about that Merry & Pippin Maq or Hobbit PF's?

Sideshow really makes me sick. :cuss I was trying to get out and they just suck me back in. :gah: :lol

Back