Big Chief 4th Doctor Who sixth scale figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm not a big Dr. Who fan, but even I am blown away by the latest sixth scale figure from Big Chief Studios based on the Fourth Doctor. YOu can check out my review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Oh wow! He looks totally fantastic! Thanks for the review. I'm over the moon with the way he turned out!

Lucky bastard got his early! Damn those eyes are CREEPY!

One thing, though.... I'm 99% certain the base should come with a post for the stand! All the pictures I've seen have it. Is it hidden somewhere? Or maybe it got left out.

Any concerns I had about the sculpt are now put to rest. That coat is absolutely the wrong color though, I don't care what BC say.

Yes, should have a post for the stand.

fourth-doctor.jpg

4th-Doctor-50th-Anni-20.jpg

Odd the neck of the stand wasn't there. Everything else looks aces. I can't wait to get him - hopefully he arrives next week!

Hmmm - I'll have to look through the box again. Doesn't actually matter to me personally, since I never use stands, but it's worth checking for it.

Maybe a brown acrylic wash of the front will help similar to Zartan's hood.

One thing I'm not sure about... on his hat band, is there a squidge of dried glue by the bow? That'd sure bother the heck out of me.

Back