Hot Toys - The Amazing Spider Man 2 License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SixthScaleEdward

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is basically an announcement on their part.. :yess:

Picture1-4.png

Yep, it's looking to be my first 1:6 Spider-Man. Can't see the design getting any better. Ugh, wish they'd taken the same design philosophy with Goblin. Looks like New Goblin 2.0.

Even though I have the excellent HT classic Raimi Spidey - I love this new suit, so I'm probably going to get the inevitable ASM2 Spidey figure as well. :rock

I wonder if they're considering tackling the Rhino mech. :lol

Yep, it's looking to be my first 1:6 Spider-Man. Can't see the design getting any better. Ugh, wish they'd taken the same design philosophy with Goblin. Looks like New Goblin 2.0.

Same here, hope this can be the 1/6 Spidey to add to my collection. Don't muck this one up like you did the rest of them Hot Toys :cuss

Too bad about about the recent ASM figure & it's QC issues, but the Raimi figures are excellent - the black one even more so. :huh

The ASM2 design is potentially an instant best seller though, it'll do record sales I reckon.

They will hopefully do a full body design for this specific movie. The last ones were good but not accurate to the builds of the actors.

Considering we never got a Lizard from ASM1, I wouldn't count on getting anybody but Spidey for now.

Hopefully yet, seeing as how some lines have been revisited after a couple years such a captain Gordon, and joker 2.0 who were from the dark knight line in 2008, or iron monger in 2011 for the iron man line in 2008. I'm still hopeful well get lizard.

Hopefully yet, seeing as how some lines have been revisited after a couple years such a captain Gordon, and joker 2.0 who were from the dark knight line in 2008, or iron monger in 2011 for the iron man line in 2008. I'm still hopeful well get lizard.

Agreed. Here's to hoping. :goodpost:

Lizard is a little harder to do than Electro and a Goblin. He is a larger creature after all.

I bet they do Electro, regardless if the movie is a hit or not. Possibly Goblin too.

Those were from Batman and Iron Man. HT's bread and butter. Even Batman has taken a backseat to Iron Man now. Arkham City has been MIA for 2 years now.

Lizard is a little harder to do than Electro and a Goblin. He is a larger creature after all.

I bet they do Electro, regardless if the movie is a hit or not. Possibly Goblin too.

They did Predators :dunno

If only HT could coincide their releases with the movies release dates.

If only.

Then you'd get a bunch of inaccurate figures. HT Joker v1 was made in time for the release and look what a gem that turned out to be. I'm fine with things coming out later so they can be more accurate and come with more accessories, but HT really needs to let Iron Man 3 go already so they can get back on track. Not everything needs to be Iron Man 3 anymore!

They did Predators :dunno

Bad example. For the most part, Predators are armored humanoids.

Lizard? Sure he's bipedal but he has a big freaking tail with bent knees and weird limbs. People complain about the Hulk's exposed joints, imagine that sucker. A Hot Toys Alien would be a more apt example.

Back