NECA 1/4 scale Adam West Batman review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't have another robot to review tonight...so let's do another 1/4 scale figure! This one is a might cheaper than the last, but is still a terrific figure for the price. It's NECA's version of the 1966 Adam West Batman, and he has a solid portrait, excellent accessories, and even decent articulation. You can find my review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

68.00 is a steal. Wish I would have waited. Paid 84.99 for him. Great figure and likeness. Hope NECA keeps it up and releases 1966 Robin and villains. Maybe some competition for HT's to bring prices down a bit.

nice review, just looking at this figure brings back a lot of childhood memories

just had batman delivered. there is a real 'wow' factor to these toys at this scale. he really is very well done and great value i would suggest at about $85.00. a lot more fun to play around with and pose than a $250 hot toys figure. im a lot less worried about breaking something.

these are not going to replace my hot toys but fun additions to any collection.

Great review. I love the figure but the knees are insanely stiff. Managed to break one leg. :slap

So did I! Can't even move the elbow joints at all-

Is there anything I can use -material/liquid- wise to make the joints less stiff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back