X-Men: Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse - May 27, 2016

I wonder who the villain will be.

Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes.Yes Yes

smiley-excited001.gif
smiley-excited001.gif
smiley-excited001.gif
smiley-excited001.gif

Wow, days of future past not even out yet and they're announcing this. Hopefully will be really cool though. I love the idea of actually adapting the big story lines from the comics, and the x-men have some great ones.

I'd be more enthusiastic about this if they announce Singer will be taking a back seat to another director as he did with First Class.

I love the Age of Apocalypse storyline but I doubt it could transfer over to a movie well without establishing who Apocalypse was before he takes over the world. Still, it'll be great to finally see the X-Men's second greatest villain on the big screen.

Wow, days of future past not even out yet and they're announcing this. Hopefully will be really cool though. I love the idea of actually adapting the big story lines from the comics, and the x-men have some great ones.

Well they announced Avengers 3, and Amazing Spider-Man 3 & 4. It's commonplace to announce movie years away now.

Seems silly though. By all means work on them but it's not necessary to announce them

they have 2 years to make this right. They better not mess this up.

Even though Age of Apocalypse was published many years prior, it does kinda reek of the Fox/Marvel rivalry with Marvel already announcing A2: Age of Ultron.

Im assuming they are just using the name and won't actually use the Age of Ultron storyline, well at least anymore then they're using 'Days of Future Past.'

Even though Age of Apocalypse was published many years prior, it does kinda reek of the Fox/Marvel rivalry with Marvel already announcing A2: Age of Ultron.

It's not the name. Officially it was tweeted as just X-Men: Apocalypse.

There's no conspiracy.

__

Fox has the better claim though since Age of Apocalypse was the first "Age of" title and X-Men have had multiple "Age of" stories.

If it is an adaption of Age of Apocalypse, which it most likely isn't, then i'd prefer they use that name rather than punk out because Disney did it first.

Im assuming they are just using the name and won't actually use the Age of Ultron storyline, well at least anymore then they're using 'Days of Future Past.'

Whedon has said they're just using the name, it has no relation to the recent event.

It's not the name. Officially it was tweeted as just X-Men: Apocalypse.

There's no conspiracy.

Fox has the better claim though since Age of Apocalypse was the first "Age of" title and X-Men have had multiple "Age of" stories

Not really. The comics named "Age of" are owned by Marvel/Disney, not FOX. Age of Ultron's name was released to the press first. While I don't think there's a conspiracy and this'll likely be an origin flick for Apocalypse, if they were using the "Age of," I'd have to agree it's in the same childish vein as Singer's BS regarding Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver.

Guess this one will star wolverine yet again.

Please reboot this series and start from fresh. Love the X-Men but the movies just don't do them justice. Brian singers version sucks.

Oh I'm sure they changed the script to include Quicksilver, casted for the role, chose an actor, drafted the contract up for that actor, had the actor and his people sign off on and sign the contract and announce the role like all the others in just the two days after Whedon said he might use him.

Pietro had a cameo in Origins back in 2009 was one of the proposed candidates for the First Class recruits in 2011.

Singer has wanted him in the movies for a while. There's no fanboy studio conspiracy about it.

Oh I'm sure they changed the script to include Quicksilver, casted for the role, chose an actor, drafted the contract up for that actor, had the actor and his people sign off on and sign the contract and announce the role like all the others in just the two days after Whedon said he might use him.

Pietro had a cameo in Origins back in 2009 was one of the proposed candidates for the First Class recruits in 2011.

Singer has wanted him in the movies for a while. There's no fanboy studio conspiracy about it.

Scarlett Witch and Quicksilver were added to DofP a week after Whedon's press release. I've already posted the proof several times in the DofP thread. Neither were relevant to the comic's story and really, neither are relevant to Singer's universe as neither have been established and given their powers, really make no sense other than spite. Try again. :lol

This is cool, I can dig it. We just need DOFP not to be an embarassment at the box office!

Please reboot this series and start from fresh. Love the X-Men but the movies just don't do them justice. Brian singers version sucks.

This man speaks the truth. Singer sux.

Back