Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Amazing Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although i have no interest in this figure (i hate that suit), i do love watching your reviews. Watching your IM MK7 review made me go out and buy it :clap

Great review!
Shoulders look much better, looser than before

I don't have the neck seam issue though and haven't seen that as an issue in the spidey thread

Although i have no interest in this figure (i hate that suit), i do love watching your reviews. Watching your IM MK7 review made me go out and buy it :clap

That is the best compliment someone can give me :) Thank you!

Thanks for the review, even though I hate the figure. Oh well.

Can we expect a DX13 review soon? (obsessed with that figure!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the review, even though I hate the figure. Oh well.

Can we expect a DX13 review soon? (obsessed with that figure!)

I'm working on it right now. It'll be up sometimes Wednesday as i'm waiting for some final graphics from SSC to put into the video but i won't have those until sometime on Wednesday. After that, i'll have to save the video and upload it. But it'll be up Wednesday for sure.

I'm working on it right now. It'll be up sometimes Wednesday as i'm waiting for some final graphics from SSC to put into the video but i won't have those until sometime on Wednesday. After that, i'll have to save the video and upload it. But it'll be up Wednesday for sure.

Awesome.

Looking forward to it.

I did. However, as I said, I'm not a representative for their company. I'm not privy to information such a as order fulfillments or time frames.

If they're sending you one though (and Sean Long) must be an indication they're close to shipping them to everyone else?

Back